✨ Chapter 3 ✨

Deku's / Izuku's POV ~The night he left~
While chilling at the new L.O.V hideout I was alerted to movement in my dorm room thanks to the hand dandy security system I set up. When I looked at the feed it showed my class basically turning the place upside down and panicking, which was pretty funny until Tokoyami found 'The Box'.

"Guys come look at this!" I yelled across the room getting the attention of my friends. When I'm not in U.A I hang around the L.O.V and some friends that came with me from America, specifically Toga, Dabi, Tomura, Ren, Arianna, Jace, and Maxx.

How did we all get out of school? Simple, we just told our respected teachers there was a family emergency and we needed a week off. I mean we are basically family, and hanging out more before they go back to America is an emergency right?

(Imma just introduce the OC's and Izuku)

Name: RenAge: 16Sexuality: GayQuirk: ShadowsHe can manipulate and move through shadows

Name: Ren
Age: 16
Sexuality: Gay
Quirk: Shadows
He can manipulate and move through shadows. This includes making weapons such as a shadow sword and shield.
Drawbacks: Using it makes him very tired and he is sensitive to light.

Name: Arianna (Ari)Age: 16Sexuality: StraightQuirk: WindowShe can use windows as gateways to transport herself and others

Name: Arianna (Ari)
Age: 16
Sexuality: Straight
Quirk: Window
She can use windows as gateways to transport herself and others. The only requirement is that she is currently touching the window they are transporting through. (This works both ways.)
Drawbacks: After use she gets disoriented temporarily.

)Drawbacks: After use she gets disoriented temporarily