Chapter 3

I woke up to my alarm at 7:00, yes it was rodeo day. I love waking up on rodeo days. I got out of my bed and made my way to the shower. I quickly washed my body and face, and got out. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my closet. I picked up out a nice looking rodeo outfit. I like wearing the button up shirts, with big buckles and my favorie miss me, with my awesome boots. I dried my hair braided it . I was just about to walk downstaires when my phone buzzed. It was Aubrey.

To: Amber

Hey hurry up i already loaded everything and the horses, lets go practice runs start at 11:00!

To: Aubs

Ok ok im coming

.........................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................

We finally got to the barrel race. It was a three hour drive to the arena. Let me tell you Aubrey can get pretty annoying after a hour in a truck.I had to back the trailer because Aubrey really sucks at it. I pulled the horses and tied them to the sides of the trailer. Aubrey brought Cookie with, sometimes she likes to exhibition or run in youth. I walked around to the back of the trailer and unlocked the tack room for Aubrey. I walked around the conner and say Aubrey brushing down cookie.

" Hey are you gonna exhibition or run in youth?" I asked her

" I'm gonna run in youth, me and Cookie are feeling pretty confident today" She said looking at Cookie and patting her.

"Ok I'm gonna go sign us up" I said walking off

I was looking around, the arena and practice arena is pretty big.They even had stalls if you were staying a long rodeo. I accidentally dropped the money in my hand. I bented over and picked it up. Right before i even got back up i saw a pair of very pink sprinkle shoes. Oh here we go again i thought.

" What do you want Stephanie?" I said to my all time barrel racing enemy.

"Oh nothing just coming to tell you daddy just got me a new horse and me and him are gonna kick your butt" She said smirking and looking at her barbie cowgirls beside her.

Uggh not this again, come she never gets a break. Even though she has beat me four times in a row at the NBHA. But this year is different I'm coming back when fire when she throws dust. I don't why i said that, But anyways I'm gonna kill it this year.

"Ohh your still relying on your daddy to get you stuff" I said with a smirk

"Whatever I could buy things if I wanted to unlike the poor person you are" She said laughing

"Whatever move out my way so I can sign up, Oh and just to let you know Lady,Treasure and me are coming back with fire this year, so you can might wanna watch it" I said smirking and walked pasted her, smacking shoulders.

I walked over to the table and signed me and Aubs up for youth and open.After I left I went to find my best friends trailer of all time.Taylor Bull, he is really awesome and funny plus like a brother to me. He does barrel racing, team roping and sometimes bull riding but mostly barrel racing. I saw his trailer beside this small red trailer. I don't care what your trailer looks like. I just think, " It doesn't matter what trailer you have, it matters what comes out of it. Sorry I really like that saying.

I walked over to Taylor's trailer."Hey Tay Tay" I said pinching his cheeks

" I told you not to call me that" He said glaring at me

"Whatever Tay Tay you know you love me " I said with the best puppy eyes I could give him

His eyes softened " Of course I love you Bamber, your  my (cinnamon apple, sorry from vine i had to) best friend and the best sister i never had" He said pulling my into a bear hug

"Aww you can such a softie somethings Tay" I said pinching his cheeks again. He smacked my hands away and I laughed.

"Shut up I'm a man not a softie" He said puffing his chest. I laughed.

"Whatever are you hungry, because I fixing to get ready for the barrel race but I want my food frist" I asked

"Yea sure lets go"He said

"Wait!" I yelled

"What!?" He said

" I want a piggyback ride" I said

"Fine" He said and prepared him self for me to jump on.I jumped and then yelled " Off to Narnia we go" I said and me and him laughing along the way

...................................................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................................

Hope ya'll enjoy, comment below or votes

See ya'll later :)