Part 2

We had just gotten off from a stressful day of work. Peter had meeting after meeting all day. I had to practically tackle him and shove food down his throat.

By the time we got in the car Peter was already stripping. First thing to go was his jacket, then his tie, followed by unbuttoning the top three buttons of his shirt. The tattoo on his chest peaks out as he settles back into his seat. He runs a hand through his hair succeeding in messing it up. I liked it better when it looked like he just rolled out of bed.

Peter turn to look at me and give that signature smirk. "Where to?"

I glance at the clock on the dash and realize just how late we'd worked. It was already 8:30. Thankfully I had ordered myself a pizza and forced him to eat two slices.

As exhausted as I may be I knew he wasn't ready to go home. It was Friday night, there's be no sleep for him until tomorrow.

"Lux?"

Peter gives an approving nod and backs the car or if his reserved spot. While he drives I climb into the back seat and change our of my pencil skirt and blouse. Those were so not clubbing clothes. Lucky for him that chicks dig a guy in a suit at clubs.

This was a usual occurrence for us, getting off work late and heading straight to the club. Especially if it was a Friday night. I've learned to keep a bag in his car with a change of clothes. I'd alternate what was packed every few weeks. This time it was right pink skirt and sheer black top. Thankfully I had worn a black push-up bra to work that would look great.

I'd also become a pro at changing in a moving car. As I pull my shirt over my head I catch Peter watching me in the rear view mirror. Another common thing. Even though, his gaze still sent a warmth through my body.

"The lights green." I point out, my voice surprisingly calm.

Peter only smirks in reply, turning his attention back to the road ahead.

I take a breath to calm the butterflies in my stomach. Did I mention I might be in love with him?