Adrian Lycan

(Adrian's p.o.v)

Hi! The name is Adrian, Adrian Lycan. My life is little different. My mom and dad haven't been together for 6 years. The thing is. I've never met my dad. Even though I've lived in his house, he never knew we existed. By we I mean, me and my silbings. Now you might be asking. "Adrian how did your mom hide you guys?" Well easy answer. She has magic, so she hid us from everyone. But nevermind that. But what haunts me, is what my dad said to my mom night before we left. His words and his tone gave me chills. I was only 7 years old when we left. We live above our restaurant. I'm the second oldest in my family. I've talked to much now. Let's start our story huh?

-its 8am and the alarm is going off-
Adr: ugh.. it's already 8 am ugh. Okay.

I get out of bed and turn off my alarm. I start getting dress. My sister Aivian runs into my room.

Aiv: you awake yet?
Adr: yes.
Aiv: oh. How was your sleep?
Adr: it was fine, how was yours?
Aiv: Aileen bugged me about writing my essay.
Adr: wait, does she want to write the essay?
Aiv: no, she knows I have an essay due and I haven't started it.
Adr: I see. Anyways, can you leave? Not to be rude, but I'm going to be late.
Aiv: sorry. Elena made breakfast!
Adr: alright.

Aivian leaves the room. I get ready. I grab my phone and backpack. I leave my room.

Adr: morning!
Ant: morning!
Adr: Toni, where's mom?
Ant: downstairs.
Adr: okay, thank you!

I grab a banana

Ail: your not going to have Elena breastfast?
Adr: ah.
Ele: come on!
Adr: I would, but I've got to talk to Mom.
Ali: I'll see you down there then.
Adr: I'll wait outside for you two!
Ail & Ali: ok!

I had down stairs.  The restaurant has its morning crowd. I pass the kitchen and had to office and I knock on the door.

Aph: yes?
Adr: hey Mom, ... It's me!
Aph: oh Adrian! Come in hunny.
Adr: okay!

I open the door. Mom turns her head to me. Light hits her face. She sparking. 2 years ago mom made the decision to get me therapist. Due to bullying and teasing because of who I was. Not because I'm an ultima, because I'm an alpha who doesn't fight. Due to that I get bullied verbally and it took a toll on my mental health.

Aph: what's up?
Adr: someone picking on me again.
Aph: Aw no.. who?
Adr: just this kid, who been the reason this happen.
Aph: I don't know what else to do Adrian.
Adr: move us to different school. Come on mom please. Aileen and Alina would do some much better as well. My mental health would be better too! Come on mom!
Aph: ill think about ok?
Adr: okay..

There was knock on the door. And then the door opened.

Ail: Adrian let's go.
Aph: Aileen, Adrian staying home.
Ail: why?
Aph: I'm going to be looking for schools for the rest of you to go to.
Ail: wait! Like a new school?!? Oh please mom!
Aph: why do you think I'm not letting him go to school. He going to pick it.
Ail: alright! Pick a good school of us! Alina let's go!
Ali: IM COMING!
Ail: I'll see you later!
Aph & Adr: see you!

I laugh. Aileen close the door.

Adr: thanks Mom.
Aph: hi.. yes it's Mrs.Lycan. my son Adrian Lycan won't be attending today. ... He is sick at the moment. .. thank you. Alright. Go get ready.
Adr: thank you Mom.
Aph: no problem hunny.

I get up and leave her office. I changed clothes and watched TV.  About 20 mins later she comes upstairs.

Aph: I found a school we can check out.
Adr: really?
Aph: yes. Let's go! We can get lunch after!
Adr: alright.

We get ready to leave. I grab the keys and locked the door. We get to the car. We drive to school...