prologue

(Third person pov)

"Namjoon quit it go bother your boyfriend I'm trying to be a good student." Yoongi says while doing his essay due in two days on his laptop.

"Yoongi you KNOW that I can't do that my baby is out of town with his parents again." Joon says with a pout painted on his handsome face, Thinking about his baby.

"Ok then go bother someone else jimin is literally right next to you and you don't bother him?!" Yoongi says while glaring daggers through namjoons face oh if looks could kill namjoon would've been dead a long time ago.

"But you know that jimin can't take a joke he takes everything to heart and plus he's very sensitive." Namjoon says with a pout still written on his face.

Jimin finally looks up from the book he was reading, they were in the library but namjoon couldn't shut up for once "namjoon I don't appreciate being talked about while I'm trying to peacefully read a book in the library." He emphasized "library".

"plus I'm not sensitive I was just made this way." Jimin finishes his sentence while glancing at the librarian to see if she had noticed them because namjoon was being loud like always, and like usual the librarian was only staring at yoongi with heart eyes while daydreaming about yoongi.

Yoongi of course noticed this but didn't say anything about it.

"Namjoon if you don't shut the fuck up I will kick you out of this freaking library"

"Fine you're acting just like jimin." He said while adjusting his glasses that were sliding down his nose. He got up from his chair and went to the science fiction section and got the first book that his hand roamed over which was harry potter and finally shut up and started to read, untill he was so rudely interrupted by loud footsteps and screaming echoing in the finally silent library.

"What the hell" namjoon said looking up from his book which he only read two sentences of.

"I think they're here for you, yoongi" namjoon says with a scoff already knowing that he'll have to run

"Aw shit here we go again" he complained while getting up but not before getting his laptop to run with his two close friends running as fast as they could to catch up with him.

"Why do they always come when he  finally decides to shut up?" Jimin complained while glancing at namjoon.

"Why did I become friends with namjoon again?"

"Aw come on guys I can't be that bad right?" Namjoon says with expecting eyes.

"You are that bad!" Jimin and yoongi said in unison.

"Whatever, hey have you guys heard that there's a new student coming tomorrow?" He said while taking a seat on the rooftop yes they had ran all the way to the rooftop that is their hiding place and no one is allowed there except yoongi and his friends.

"I hope they mind their own business, that would be a starters."

The group chuckled while looking at the sunset that is apart of their routine nowadays.

                              522 words

THE END.