𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 1: 𝐴 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑦.

Part 1: A Nice Start For a Nice Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Toko and Komaru walked out of their apartment Komaru looks up and sees the beautiful sky of a Sunrise. The beautiful colors of purple, pink, and orange and how they mix together flow over them like a sea of beauty. She breathed in the fresh morning air as she then let it out. She smiled as she looked ahead at the road, then she looked over at Toko.

"Toko, isn't the morning sky just the most beautiful thing ever?"
Komaru said to her with the biggest, brightest smile ever as she awaited her response. Toko looked at her then put on a faint smile, looked up then back at her.

"Yeah, it's r-really nice. Almost as good as a Sunset..!"
Toko replied to Komaru as she crossed her arms and looked at her then their car.
"Should we g-go somewhere to s-s-see the nice Sunrise. Like a restaurant with a-an outside spot."
She suggested as she bit her thumb, as she was a bit nervous for suggesting the idea.

Komaru looked at her again and then smiled again.
"That sounds great! How bout that? A day out to the closest restaurant with outside spots! It sounds great!"
Komaru exclaimed as she grabbed Toko's arms and smiled at her. Toko was shocked by that and she quickly unlatched Komaru from her arms.
"Yeah, just p-please stay off of me r-right n-now or at least until we g-get to the r-restaurant.."
Toko spoke to Komaru as they both headed to their car and headed to the restaurant.

As Komaru sat in the passenger seat and Toko drove Komaru looked out the window and seen the beautiful sky and the trees and buildings of Towa City pass by as they drove, with the music playing in the background she stared out the window,
"Distracted much there, Komaru?"
Toko teased Komaru with her eyes still on the road.
"Oh uh...kinda I guess, haha!"
Komaru replied to Toko as she nervously smiled. She then made a move and put her hand on Toko's which was on the wheel. Toko was caught off guard because of that so she started to sweat but kept focusing, however Komaru noticed how uncomfortable she was and let go. When she did Toko seemed sort of sad.
"You're interesting, Toko."
Komaru told Toko as she nervously chuckled and looked at her then sipped her water.
"I guess so..."
The purple haired girl replied as she gave a little smile as she glanced over at Komaru.

They then arrived at the restaurant and Toko parked the car and they both stepped out on the pitch black concrete. The tapping of their shoes was heard as they stepped to the entrance. The pair entered and spoke to the person at the door that led them to their table and they sat down.
"The sky is so nice!"
Komaru exclaimed as she looked at the sky then back to Toko who was infornt of her.
"Yeah."
Toko simply agreed then lifted the menu into her view so she could decide what she wanted to eat. Komaru soon did the same.

Minutes later their waitress came outside and took the pairs orders and left to have the cooks prepare the food for them.

"Hey Toko. Isn't the sky just the most nice thing ever?!"
Komaru asked her excitedly. She then looked at Toko.
"Yeah. It's nice. Almost as nice as yo- I mean this restaurant."
Toko said as she almost slipped up in her sentence but instead quickly changed it. She then got up and went over and hugged Komaru. Komaru turned pink like a strawberry and hugged her back, tightly. Toko then let go and sat back in her seat.

The waitress brought their food to them and then they ate. After they ate and the waiter came and took their dishes Komaru said something to Toko.

"Hey Toko can I ask you something?"
Komaru asked as she started sweating and getting nervous.

PART 1: A Nice Start For a Nice Day.
!END!