End

Jungkook did not let me or jimin out for nearly weeks , we started get suspicious, and recently Jimin is getting a bit of his memories back , we are keeping it a secret from Jungkook. Everyday he comes with a package and takes it to his room ,we hear screams , I guess he is still kidnapping and killing. 

We secretly informed the police about this , they said they will be there any moment. I am so scared . It is getting serious . They police came I acted like I didn't know anything, the police arrested him , he is going back to the hospital for treatment. I said Jimin all the truths about me and Jimin , that I am Jimin's girlfriend. We planned on moving out far away . We were travelling by car , that is when we found someone running past us , followed by JUNGKOOK killing them. He threw a knife at our car too and punctured it , he was attacking someone random , when I saw a gun next to me , I know it is wrong   But  Jungkook is a demon , who isn't fit to live , so I aimed it at his heart and pressed the trigger , i saw him falling down lifeless . Jimin wasn't happy but he felt relieved , I went close to Jungkook and said "sorry , forgive me , but I cannot life with a monster" he said half alive " be careful..." before I could complete we heard a strange voice telling "well done bliss" , I tuned and saw that guy , the one who breaked into the woods house.

He said "I am Suga , surprised , my plan worked 

Jungkook who killed all my mans everyday to protect his girl , got killed by her"

I was shocked all the person whom he killed were for me , to protect me . Oh shit.

I couldn't bear the guilt , I rushed to Jungkook and said "sorry , I , i ... did not know"

Jimin : Jungkook please stay wake , we can save you 

Jungkook: Jimin ah , I died once she raised the  gun towards me , once you accepted my death without even a tears . If you save me , I will surely kill her , please , I will die but I wanna see SUGA DIE TOO. 

I was in my tears , Jungkook's words pierced me . I had a lot of emotions, that I didn't hesitate to kill  my self but I was stopped by SUGA 

Suga : no ,  lemme help you

He raised his pocket knife , and slit my arms skin from top , I screamed , Jimin and Jungkook were also shouting. Jungkook couldn't stand , Jimin tried to help me but got caught by a another man. Suga was now pressing the knife inside my thigh , just as he was about to stab me , we heard a gun shot and SUGA LIED THERE DEAD , I saw Jungkook standing with a support, he shot SUGA AND JIMIN TACKLED THE OTHER GUY. I rushed to Jungkook and hugged him and said "let's go to hospital please" , he said "  NO LETS GO TO HELL AND TOGETHER" , I was trying to understand what he mean , Jimin said me to move away , but before I could, I felt a pain in my stomach and more stabs , Jungkook stabbed me and said "let's got to hell together baby"