Chapter 3: Meetings

Here is the next chapter!

In this chapter, Enkidu sees Sarabi and in turn meets her companion.

I do NOT own the Fate series or Harry Potter, just my Oc's and story idea.

Off we go!

Chapter 3: Meetings

ZIGGURAT HALLS

DAY LATER

Sarabi growls as she made her way through the halls of the ziggurat, she was exploring while Atama was taking a walk with Hakim who was getting tips from Atama on how to cast a spell he was having trouble with.

The lioness huffs as she went around a corner only for a strange smell to catch her nose, she faintly heard Atama yell something behind her about returning to their chamber but she ignored that in favor of following the strange scent.

"And she's off, she's a determined little lioness, isn't she?" Hakim said chuckling as the lioness vanished from view.

"Ha, she'll return when she's done or one of the guards or servants will bring her back," Atama said as he had his hood and veil up.

"That they will, come, I can try out the spell in your chamber," Hakim said as the two made their way back to Atama's chamber.

Meanwhile, Sarabi was on an adventure of her own. She wanted to know who this scent belonged to, it was a mix of clay, dirt, and that metal stuff and that funny red water the humans enjoyed. She sniffs the floor and looked up to see herself in the bathing area, she didn't fully understand by humans cleaned so much but Atama said it was to keep nasty illness and bugs away. She huffs not seeing the owner of the scent but she did she a rather large chested female mating with one of those priest humans who visited Atama from time to time.

Ignoring the mating she left the bathing area and followed the smell, whoever had this scent moved around a lot! She growls arriving at the food area, she saw many humans moving around making food. One of the males noticed her.

"Oh! Sarabi, Queen Lapis told us you were here," He said smiling as he picked up something and walked over to her.

"Here, a little snack until the evening meal," He said holding out some meat.

Well, she was a little hungry. With a small growl, she accepted the meat and ate it letting the male return to work after giving her a nice scratch behind the ear. After her little snack she left the kitchen and picked up the scent again, she followed it down a hall where she saw Nabila's sister showing the one called Zara around. She gave nice head scratches, she did wonder why Zara's face was so red though.

Sarabi took a corner only to give a startled growl as she ran into someone, looking up Sarabi saw Nabila who backs up a bit looking confused until she saw the white lioness.

"Sarabi! What are you doing? Are you exploring again?" Nabila asked making Sarabi nod.

"Oh, an adventure! Can I join? I've got nothing to do and Atama is busy helping big brother with a, how did he say it? A dangerous spell? That's it, they didn't want me close by in case I got hurt," Nabila said with a small pout but she understood why some spells could be deadly!

Sarabi nods with a mew making Nabila cheer as she began to follow Nabila down the hallway, the lioness still following the scent and Nabila talking as they arrived at the throne room. Nabila paused as she saw her father talking with King Gilgamesh in his more relaxed royal robes, she saw Sarabi run over making her shrug and follow close behind.