𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖

Ship-bokuaka / bokuroo
Theme- Angst with kinda happy ending.
HPISBETTERTHANTL for requesting bokuaka! ❤️

⚠️SWEARING!!⚠️
~~~~~~

"Akaaghii!!"

That name bounced through the gym like a Vollyball. It was the oh so farimilar name of the fukoradani setter. Akaashi keiji and the man shouting his name was bokuto koutaro the ace and captain of fukrodani.

The sudden swish of a hand and the smack on the floor indicates the 3 on 3 is now finished with bokutos team winning 2-0. Cheers of happiness and highfives were thrown around the player like a kid throws candy. They seemed like the perfect team. Great structure. Great defense. Great offence. An overall nice team connection. Right?

Thats where your wrong. That's what the team seems like to bokuto koutaro and his peers. The only people that knew That was a lie was the other team members.

A team is considered a family. Well not here it ain't.

~~~~~~

Bokuto was madly in love with his setter he loved how his hair swayed when doing his sets. How his eyes would slightly light up when they won a match even down to the little finger thing he did when he was nervous.

But this isn't a love story and the "main character" is no more than a stepping stone.

Akaashi hated the guts of the man. His overwhelming confidence. His exceeding energy. His random mood switched and even the way his hair was styled. But this is also what the rest of the team thinks.

And bokuto is just to caught up in a fantasy to see that. So if you don't wake up the reality hits in the end and when it dose its gonna hurt alot.

~~~~
Akaashi pov:

The morning breeze is always so thing that seemed to call me down. It was the only moment of silence I would get in the morning before he arrived. The team group chat is always lively.
No not the one with bokuto in it the one without. It's so much better without him.

                   Fukoradani 🦉

Konoha: @akaashi why haven't you asked coach to kick bokuto yet?

Yukie: Ye honestly he's getting on my nerve I can't handle another day.

Haruki: Listen @akaashi if you don't I will were all done with his bullshit and you are To. Ain't you tired of dealing with him?

Akaashi: don't worry ill ask next week we have a match against nekoma and we need him for this keep playing along.

Konoha: ugh fine but you betta do it next week we'll act nice so we can use him to win against nekoma.

Yep that's the plan we're going to use bokutos skill to win against nekoma then drop him. We don't need him anymore. His skills are lacking and I don't care about his mental health or physical health no one dose so it don't matter.

Luckily we don't have school today for teachers training and that gives me a day away from the monster we call a "captine".
I know bokuto struggles with sleeping and that's probably why he's lacking. He expects me to answer at 3am like what the hell. I should probably go for a job as an actor if im this good at convincing someone I actually care.

"tch"

He's a pathetic excuse for a captine and I can't wait for the day I take over.

~~~~~