She's Not Afraid

My dress was low cut, about mid thigh and the neck was low, but not to low. My first week in London was amazing but I was just now getting to go out on my own, my boyfriend was all over me and I had no freedom. That wasn't going to stop me from meeting someone new. I smiled to myself, I saw this tall, dark haired guy who was standing all alone. He made eye contact with me but I looked away, I would feel awkward if he knew I was staring. He was so hot, I didn't understand why he would be all alone. I turned and went to go get a drink My long blonde hair was tied up into a high pony tail and my grey eyes lined with light eyeliner and some mascara. "Hello." It was the guy I noticed when I walked in. I smiled, "Hi." "Why would somebody like you be sitting here alone?" He asked, his British accent was a total plus and it was so hot. "To be honest, I needed to get away from my boyfriend for a little bit." I joked. "Oh, well I should have known, a beautiful girl like you would definetly be taken." he said, "May I sit."

"Of Course you can." I blushed. "So you clearly don't have an accent, where are you from?" He asked. "I'm from California, but I moved here to get away from things, and people." I said. "Well, that sounds like a good reason to move." He smiled, "I'm Zayn." "Hello Zayn, I am Brielle, but you can call me Bri." I said. "Brielle, that is such a beautiful name." Zayn exclaimed. "Thanks." I blushed. "Come dance with me babe, some of my friends are here, and they will miss me if I am here for to long." Zayn smiled, causing me to blush. "Okay."

Zayn grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd of people, we stopped next to four boys. "Hey guys, this is Bri, isn't she pretty." Zayn smiled. "She's beautiful." A guy with Curly hair said, pushing Zayn away and grinning at me. "Really Harry? I found her." Zayn laughed. Harry grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Nice to meet you beautiful, I am Harry." He purred. "Hello Harry." I laughed. Zayn pushed Harry away. "Don't worry about him, he is harmless." He whispered in my ear. "I'm Louis." "Nice to meet you Louis!" I yelled, the music was getting louder. "I'm Niall." The blonde one smiled. "Liam." The one with the short hair said. "And you already know me." Zayn smiled. "Yeah, I do." I blushed. "So you want to dance with me?" Zayn asked. "Sure, I would love too." Zayn grabbed my hand again leading me away from the boys, we went into the middle of the crowd and we danced.

Zayn interlocked fingers with both of my hands and we danced, my back was to him and we were moving at the same pace. I turned around and smiled. Zayn put his hands on my waist. The lights were flashing and we were moving to the rhythm of the music. We fit together, it was perfect. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders and we moved back and forth. It was probably the best night of my life.

"I'm tired could we go sit somewhere?" I asked, "Yeah." Zayn replied. We walked outside and sat down on a bench against the front of the club. "It's really loud in there, my ears are ringing." I said. "Yeah, I know." Zayn replied. I looked at Zayn and smiled. "You're so beautiful." He smiled. "Thanks, your really hot." I blushed. "Thanks babe." Zayn said, lifting my legs up and putting them on his lap. "You're welcome." I smiled. "so what's your boyfriend like?" Zayn asked. "He is a nice guy." I said. It wasn't fun to lie to Zayn and I know I just met him, I just didn't want to make any trouble with him and my boyfriend.

"Well that is good, you derserve a nice guy." Zayn said with a look of disspoinment. "Thanks." I sighed. "When do you think I will see you again?" Zayn asked, running his hand up and down my leg. "I don't know, but I hope it is soon." I smiled. "Me too, let me give you my number." Zayn said, I reached for my phone and handed it to Zayn. He put his number in and handed it back. "Zayn that's adorable!" I laughed, Zayn had put his name as, 'your future boyfriend'. "Now I will know who you are for sure." I smiled. "Good." Zayn smiled, handing me his phone. I put my number in and made my name 'maybe(;'. "Thanks Maybe." Zayn laughed. "Anytime my future boyfriend." I laughed. "Can I kiss you?" Zayn asked. "You don't have to ask, and don't worry, I won't stop you." I smiled. Zayn put his hand on my jawline and leaned in, pressing his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I leaned away and I smiled. "I have to go now, my boyfriend is probably worried about where I am." I lied. "Okay, babe. You better text me!" Zayn smiled. "I will, I promise." I said. "Good, one more kiss for the road?" Zayn smiled. "Of course." I said, pressing my lips against his. I gently bit his lip and leaned away. "See ya soon." I winked and walked to my car, leaving Zayn smiling. It was an amazing night but once I got home what I didn't realize was that my night was going to turn from amazing to horrendous. I drove home and creeped up the stairs hoping that Derek, my boyfriend was asleep by now.

"Where the hell have you been?" He yelled. "I was out with some friends and you don't always need to know where I am." I said. "Your such a slut, I bet you let someone get into your panties, look at how tight that dress is." Derek grinned, slowly lifting my dress up. "Get off of me!" I yelled, slapping his face. "Why should I? You are mine, you told me when we made this official." Derek purred and pushed me against the wall.

"No, I am not yours and I will never be yours." I said. "What's that?" Derek grinned. "I hate you." I said. Derek slapped my face leaving my cheek burning. I need him in the crotch and then punched his stomach trying to get away from him. "You bitch! Get over here now!" He yelled, grabbing my neck. "Get off." I cried. "Make me." He yelled, throwing me on the ground. I hit my head on the hard kitchen floor.

"Your pathetic." Derek said, spitting on me. My head was bleeding and my vision was becoming a blur. The next thing I knew everything was black and I had no idea where I was.