Pool Partayyy!

You wake up and check your phone, it's already 12:30pm!! You had a massive sleep in! You get out of bed and realise it's a really hot day, you chuck on your favourite black and white jumpsuit and put your hair in a side braid, you don't bother putting on any makeup. You head downstairs.

Y/mum- wow u just woke up😂
You- yeah haha
Y/mum- do you want me to invite the griers over for a swim?
You- yeah sure I'd love that!!

You go upstairs and put your favourite bikini on, it's white with black stripes. You put your jumpsuit on over it and go on your laptop until the griers come over.

You hear a knock on your door, it's hayes, you opened it, hayes looked so hot!! In his black board shorts, and his abs, his abs😍😏
You- hey hottie!!
Hayes- hey baby
You take your jumpsuit off and grab you and hayes a towel.
Hayes can't stop staring at you.
He lifts you up and sits you on your bathroom counter and starts kissing you, you wrap your legs around his waist and pull him in closer. His hands are wrapped around you and your hands are wrapped around the back of his neck playing with his hair.
Hayes pulls away and whispers in your ear "I love you" you whisper in his "i love you more baby" he leans back in and you continue kissing.
**KNOCK KNOCK**
Oh no, you say.
You jump off the bathroom counter and open your bedroom door, it's nash.

Nash- come on love birds let's go swim
Hayes and you - nash!
You all grab your towels and head downstairs to the pool.

Nash and hayes ran up and jumped into the pool. You lied in the sun and sunbaked. You ended up falling asleep, you wake up and you see hayes and nash. They both pick you up.

You- No!!!
Nash- what you scared of water?

They both drop you in the pool, it was pretty funny to be honest, everyone laughed.

Hayes dunked your head underwater and kissed you, everyone was watching.

You- hayes!!
Hayes- everyone were dating
Y/mum- is this true y/n
You- (blushing) um yes.
Elizabeth- ooo lala
Hayes- shut up mum!

It was starting to get dark, you all got out of the pool and got dry, you and hayes went up to your room to change.

Hayes- don't be mad y/n they were going to have to find out sooner or later.
You- hayes I could never be mad at you!
Hayes- good! Because I don't ever want to lose you.
You give him a quick peck on the lips,.
Hayes- I better change
He grabs you around the waist and turns you around. You both get changes, you changed back into your jumpsuit and he changed into t-shirt and some basketball shorts, he looked good. As always.

Hayes- I better go now sweetie
You- bye babe

You realise it's 10:30, you put your pyjamas on and go to bed coz u are really tired.

AUTHORS NOTE
Please let me know what you think, and make sure to leave requests!! Xx