Ch.1 Daddy Problems

I decided to go on Twitter to see what's new with our fans Okay guys..I've spent an unhealthy time working I'm this so I really hope you enjoy it and vote,comment, and share! :) love u guys... oh and btw it might be a little dramatic only to make it interesting lol

-Angie xx

*~ Kylies P.O.V~*

"NIALL PUT ME DOWN!!" I shrieked in shock as Niall slung me over his shoulder and was laughing his head off.

"Where are we going?!" I exclaimed as I squirmed in his strong grasp.

"You'll see" he said simply and I pouted playfully.

Finally he set me down and immediatly covered my eyes and I started to blush, his breath against my neck.

"You ready to see it?" Niall whispered in my ear and bolts of electricity came over me.

"Yes" I breathed smiling at the thought of what Niall has done. He slowly dropped his hands and my Dark brown eyes widened in amazement.

It was beautiful.

I stood there in awe as I admired everything he did for me. It was like a secret garden filled with gorgeous flowers and lights and right in the middle was a picnic blanket filled with a variation of delicious food. I was speechless, it was perfect..

I quickly turned around and said,my breath hitched,"Ohmygawd this is the best thing i ever seen" and a smile tugged at his lips.

"So you like it" he smiled proudly and kissed me softly our lips in synch. Whenever our lips touch I feel sparks flying.

"I love you so much" I said as I gazed into his ocean blue eyes. God it felt good to say that, because I knew for such that he was the love of my life.

"I love you too my princess" he whispered and a blush crept upon my cheeks. He hugged me tightly and it was definitely a memorable moment.

"I'm surprised that you didn't eat any of the food yet" I chuckled softly and he laughed adorably.

"If I did there won't be any left" he snickered.

We both scarfed down the food because the food was delicious. It couldn't get any better than this.

"Kylie?" Niall blurted and I looked at him suspiciously as a serious face came over him.

"I just wanted to know that I'm here no matter what" he said and took my hand,"I know your father doesn't like so just in case we don't see each other for a while, you'll always remember me".

"Dont say that" I sighed as tears welled up in my eyes. He took out a marker and started to write on my arm and I giggled in amusement.

He started to write "I love you" and "You and me forever" and It was the best thing anyone has ever done for me.

"My turn" I smiled brightly and wrote "Nialler is mine" and "My Irish prince" and a huge grin widened on his face.

"Oh man I better get going or my dad is going to kill me" I groaned in frustration as i realized the time.

"Oh ok well I had an amazing time" he smiled at me but I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Sorry" I muttered and kissed him deeply and left leaving him with a smirk.

I tiptoed into the house begging to myself not to make a sound.

"Kylie Madison! Where have you been young lady!" I heard a stern voice booming and I winced in fear.

"I-I was at a friendss house I was studying" I stuttered hoping he could believe it.

"I never want to see you come home at this time!" He looked at me with his face full of anger and worry,"Go to your room at once!!" and I tried to dash up the stairs. Tried. Before I could go I felt dads strong hand tug at my arm turning me around.