The Visit

One Day When You Come Over I Should Just Be Ready For You Sexually. Say You Come Over And I Open The Door In A Trench Coat, Even A Towel Maybe . Underneath Whichever I Have On Be A Nice Lingerie Set. I'll Guide You To Bed Room And Start To Take Off Your Layers Of Clothing . After I'll Gotten You Undressed , I Finally Take Of Whichever I've Decided To Put On For That Day . I Get On Top Of You And Start To Give You Slow Passionate Kisses . I Begin To Let Your Hands Wonder As I Begin Licking And Sucking On Your Spots, As In Your Neck And Ears . You Start To Undo My Bra And Start To Kiss On And Between My Breast . I Lift My Head In Approval For You To Keep Going Because You Know How I Feel About You Kissing My In Those Spots . You Begin To Lick And Suck Them , Making Me More And More Wet . While Doing That You Slip Your Hand Into My Underwear Start To Play w| My Wet Clit . I Begin To Breathe Heavy And Let Out Soft Slow Moans . Once My Moans Start To Pick Up You Start Fingering Me Slowly. I Whisper In Your Ear "Baby, Fuck My World Up." You Start Going Faster And Faster Making Me Moan More . You Make My Body Feel So Good My Legs Begin To Shake And Nails Begin To Scratch Your Back. You Say To Me Very Sexually "Mika, What's My Name? Say My Name." I Call Your Name Out w| A Big Moan. You Start To Go As Deep As You Can And I Say To You "Im About To Come." All That Does Is Make You Go Crazy Inside Of Me . Then Seconds Later I Come . You Try To Stop But I Beg You Not To. Like Our Sex Has Ended Before You Get A Phone Call Saying You Have To Go ...
I Wish You Were Able To Stay . Once We First Started Having Sex When We First Got Together I Instantly Fell In Love With It . I Fell In Love With The Way You Made Me Feel . The Way You Made My Body Weak . My Favorite Thing To Tell You Was "Take Advantage Of Me." Meaning Do Whatever You Need To Do To Make Me Feel Good . The Way Your Tongue Circled And Flickered On My Clit Always Made My Body Tense Up . I Would Love That Shit . It Would Make Me Run My Fingers Through Your Hair And Pull As Much As I Could Because All I Would Want To Do Is Grab On Something And Moan. Sometimes With My Moans Being Uncontrollable You Tell Me To "Shut The Fuck Up" And All It Would Do Is Turn Me On Even More.
Sex With You Would Be Like A Different Ride Ever Time. I Hated The Fact You Were A "Touch Me Not". It Restricted Me From Showing You My True Inner Freak. I Was Willing To Be Your Own Personal To Please Every And Any Need You May Have . I Have Such A Wild Sexual Imagination That Would Never Leave You Bored .
Remember When The First Time You Pulled Out The Strap? Lord, You Knew Exactly How To Use It And I Knew Exactly How To Keep You Entertained While You Used It. With Me Being A Dancer You Knew How Flexible I Was. Doing A Split Onto Your Strap To "Trading Places" By Usher Spiced Up The Whole Night. I Rode That Thang So Good You Would Think I Was A Porn Star.
You Love The Fact That Nobody Has Ever Touched Me Before. I Think I Surprised You By How Good I Was In Bed. I Was Willing To Try Anything You'd Like. What Can I Say ? You Was Fucking With A Real Freak .