Hugs

Ok, let me introduce myself.
My name is Vithoria.
I'm not fluent in English, so forgive me for any mistakes in writing. I will do my best!

-this- is me talking or saying some fact about stuff.
-"those"- are thoughts
-"hey"- Kusuo talking
| -hey! | Reita speaking
- 'yare yare' Kusuo's thoughts

So, let's begin.
-+--++---+++----++++----+++---++--+-

~ Toritsuka Kusuo: ~

I felt my husband's arms circling me, pressing me against his chest, when the smell of fabric softener in his pajamas filled my nostrils.

His serene and calm face made me smile, receiving another one in return, when the last visible ray of sunlight left the window closed.

-I love you. -'Doesn't he know that all this is too much for my heart? I'm going to explode!' I thought when I felt butterflies in my stomach. 'I wish I could digest these things soon, gee, it's too much even for me.'

A kiss was sealed on my forehead when I responded to Reita's hug.

'This is very comfortable.' I thought about being in my own home hugging my husband, on a vacation day from work, just in his T-shirt and pajama shorts. "It's not like he's much bigger than me." I conclude by remembering the fact that a certain man with purple hair was only two inches taller than me.

"Hey .. "-Reita looked scared. But I couldn't blame him, after I spoke verbally myself.

-Say Kusuo, did something happen? Don't say you want a divorce! - 'So that's what worried you.' I knew I was quieter than usual, but it was because I wanted to ask him in the best way.

"Could we adopt a child? More specifically, Yuuta?" I asked quickly, with the doubt about his answer stamped in my eyes, about the teenager who had lost his parents in a car accident a few weeks ago.

'I admit it is correct to say that I have a certain compassion for the boy' I pointed out my own feelings to myself.

Feeling tears fall on my cheeks when Reita stood over me, the same with a wonderfully happy expression.

-You really have a soft heart, right? Cyborg Cidraman 2.0. - Teased the man who was teleported to my place, leaving me sitting on his lap while a smile took my face

- Kusuo, if you want, you can rewrite the human biological form. - A serious expression took the face of the human in front of me. And so, I think the first time in my life, I was worried about something. - I think it will be an incredible father.- I heard my husband conclude while he sat, still, with me in his lap.

A kiss as sweet as coffee filled my lips passionately, calmly, our tongues snaked together, my hands ruffled my purple hair without that stupid headband that Reita used to wear.

When, right after the hands of a certain purple man held my waist, I stopped the kiss.

"I love you very much, Reita Toritsuka." It was extremely rare for me to show feelings, so I was not surprised when I felt a smile forming on the lips that took mine again in a calm peck.

I opened my eyes slowly when I felt my husband's wet face. Smiling, without fear of being slapped in the face for later making me blush suddenly without authorization, he declared:

- I am grateful that I was taken to that temple when I left home, and to be able to meet you. Kusuo, you were the best thing that came into my life.

I gave a weak flick on his forehead, which, not surprising me, hurt a little in the man I loved.

"Don't be ashamed, you bastard pervert son of a- "

A kiss cut me off when suddenly he was on top again.

-----++++------++++------+++++------+++---

So.... Do you guys liked it?
I don't even need to explain that I am a amateur, so, if something bother you please, tell me.
Good night, my pillows~