My Knight in Shining Armor

Cadence's POV
A bright light flashed by the place where we came from here.
Some pony came. Some pony who could help us.
He had blue cuffs and a red suit with golden armor with a red band around his head.
It was Shining Armor.
"Shining!" I said running to him.
"Cadence!" He yelled back.
We hugged each other for a while because we haven't seen each other in a while.
"Shining Armor, why are you here? And how!" Princess Celestia exclaimed.
"I came back from my never-ending guard shift, but somepony told me that they saw shadows go into the portal room." Shining explained. He then looked back at Luna. "What happened to her?"
"Let's just say we came upon your um, sister...in a way." I said.
"Huh?"
I chuckled a bit. If we told him what really happened, he wouldn't believe us. "You'll just have to see her." I said. "So what happened to Luna?" Shining questioned while looking at her beaten body. "She tried to take down Twilight, or Twivine Sparkle, and Twivine struck her down." I explained.
He observed her and spoke "Its nothing really major, she just passed out. Turns out that the material that her costume was made of saved her life in a way."

"So, do you know how to wake her up?" Celestia asked. "Oh yeah, you just gotta put a waking spell on her." He then cast a waking spell on Luna. "Are you sure it's safe?" I asked. "Yeah I'm sure." he replied. Then in an instant her eye lids started to lift up and then her body.
"Luna!" Celestia cheered, almost screaming.
Celestia's POV☀️
I raced to her and hugged her like never before. I thought I would lose her again.