Untitled Part 2

CHAPTER IX: INNER TRANSFORMATION

In the morning when Rikki woke up she got changed, and walked into the hallway where she saw Grace standing there with a confused look on her face, Rikki asked,

"What's wrong?" She walked towards Grace and said,

"Hey Grace, you ok?" Grace looked at her and asked,

"Who's Grace?" Now it was Rikki's turn to look confused,

"Uh you!"

"Who are you?" Grace then asked.

"Um I'm Rikki."

"Rikki who?"

"Rikki Sunrider, you know me, we've known each other for like what two weeks or something." Grace looked even more confused.

"Whatever." Rikki said,

"I'm done trying to explain this to you, I'm gonna go get something for breakfast." She then walked down the hall, leaving a still puzzled Grace alone.

After breakfast Rikki found Grace sitting outside looking very confused, she walked up to her and said,

"Hey Grace?" Grace looked at her and replied,

"Who's Grace?"

"Uhh you silly!" Then it dawned on Rikki that maybe Grace wasn't messing around,

"So you really don't know who you are, do you?"

"No, I don't." Grace replied sadly, she then stared off into the distance. Grace then got up and walked back into the house, Rikki followed her.

"Where ya going?" Rikki asked as they got inside, Grace walked down the hall and went into her room, she picked something up and turned toward Rikki, she then asked,

"What is this?" It was her lightsaber.

"That is a lightsaber." She explained, "It's a very dangerous weapon used by Jedi and Sith, it's powered by a kyber crystal, it's like a sword that can cut through pretty much anything and everything, Jedi have colors that are blue, green, purple, yellow, I don't know if there are any other colors. And Sith mainly have red lightsabers."

"What's the difference between the Jedi and Sith?" Grace then asked.

"The Jedi are bad, and the Sith are good," Rikki explained, "That's why I'm a Sith." At that moment Padme walked in and said, "What?! The Jedi are good! And the Sith are evil!" Then she looked at Grace and asked, "What's wrong with her?"

"I think she either went crazy, or she lost her memory." Rikki said with a fake smile, "I'm not exactly sure what to do." Padme and Rikki then stood there staring at Grace for a minute, then looked at each other and walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. Once they were out Rikki said, "What the heck are we supposed to do?!"

"How should I know?!" Padme responded. Then all of a sudden they heard from behind the door Grace scream, they rushed in to see her standing there with her lightsaber on and her hand bleeding, Rikki looked closer at her hand to see her finger missing, she screamed, then looked at the floor to see the finger lying there, her face turned green. Padme then said, "Grace what did you do!?"

"I just turned it on." Grace said.

"Oh my gosh!" Rikki yelled at her, "I told you that lightsabers were dangerous!" Rikki then left and came back about thirty seconds later with a first aid kit, she brought out a bandage and wrapped it around Grace's hand.

"Unbelievable." She said under her breath as she finished wrapping her hand up.

Later that day Rikki sat in the living room thinking about Grace, she wondered what she could do to help her, and how. She then thought "I could try to give her her memories back!" She stood up and started pacing the floor like she always did when she was trying to come up with a plan. "I could try to do a force mind thing on her, but what if I messed up?" Rikki said to herself, she knew that if she tried anything and messed up there may be no going back. Then Rikki snapped and a devilish smile appeared on her face, she ran out of the room and down the hall to Grace's room, but before she got there she went to her room and grabbed a metal pole, which Rikki had in there from the other day when she was trying to pry a box open, she grabbed it and ran down the hall, opened the door to Grace's room to see her standing there with her back turned towards the door, Rikki lifted the pole, swung it, and hit Grace really hard causing her to get knocked out. Grace fell over unconscious onto her bed, Rikki still had the evil smile on her face and now she was laughing in a very evil sounding tone! Just then Rey and Jaziel were walking down the hall and heard Rikki, they walked in to see what she was laughing at, and they saw Grace lying there, they both had shocked looks on their faces, "Rikki!" Rey yelled, "What is wrong with you?! What did you do to her?!" Rikki looked surprised at Rey's tone of voice, but she answered, "Well I... I knocked her out." She then smiled slightly nervous and gave a fake laugh. Rey sighed and said, "Why?"