Information

Before we get started with the book you need some background information.

1. Angels are the strongest of all creatures however there aren't that many of them because of past wars. They are like the king/queen of earth. Everyone listens to them because if not the angels will punish you.
2. Vampires are second right after angels. Vampires are known for there speed aggression strength but can be lazy. About 2 years ago the vampire rebelled and ate humans. Which was against the law so the angels were to punish the vampires but vampires overthrew the angels
3. Wear wolves are the third they aren't as heavily populated as vampires. They are stronger then vampires and with just one bite from a wolf could kill a vampire how ever vampires are faster. Wolves are also more respectful then vampires but not as good as angels.
4. Demons are strong and fast how ever vampires are faster and wolves are stronger. Demons are trapped in hell and when they visit earth they can't hurt anyone they are more like a ghost. But they can bring them back to hell and then hurt them.
5. Humans are the weakest they are delicate and can be easily get hurt. Human are the only ones who can tell what creature you are. None of the others can tell.

Characters:

Min Yoongi is 23 year old vampire and has a bad temper If he doesn't sleep enough. Yoongi is 5'9 and has a very feminine body but acts like a bad ass guy who gives zero fucks about anyone. Yoongi is the king of vampires. He became king 2 months ago because his parents passed away because of a wear wolf. Yoongi is the most powerful vampire.

Jimin is 23 and also is a vampire he is very patient and knows he is sexy. Jimin is 5'11 and has very manly sexy body he also has a arranged marriage with Yoongi. Jimin is kind wich is why he would make a great king. But he also know how to get shit done. 
____________________________________

Thats all the backround information you need right now. After chapter one I'll give you more characters but for now these are the two most important.

My chapters will be shorter but I will post every other day if I can. Thanks for reading my book hope you enjoy chapter 1 which there will be some smut