The morning after

Jimins POV
Last night was amazing, we must have gone at least 15 rounds. For humans that would have probably paralyzed them, but that's just another thing I love about being a vampire. I can be fast and rough with out hurting my little kitten... to much. I look over my shoulder at Yoongi wrapping his arms Around my arm. He looked so damn cute while asleep. I knew if I woke him he would literally kill me. After last night he needed his sleep. I carefully unwrap his arms around my arm. I was so nervous, I did not want to wake him. I slip out of bed walking to my robe. I wrap my bare body in a silky black robe. As I walk to the bathroom I see yoongi slowly opening his eyes.
"Good morning my little kitten" I say with a soft comforting voice.

Yoongis POV
No. No. No. I woke up feeling jimin removing my arms from him. I hated the fact that he woke me up. I knew he didn't mean to but still. I kept my eyes closed till I knew he wasn't looking. I opened my eyes to see jimin slowly walking to get a robe on. As he walked I couldn't seem to remove my eyes from his sexy ass. Once he put on the robe I snapped out of it and shut my eyes again. He started walking to the bathroom so I opened my eyes. Then our eyes locked. Dam it he saw me.
"Good morning my little kitten" I hear him say.
"Morning" I reply

No ones POV
Jimin walks over to Yoongi and gives him a kiss on the forehead.
"What's that for" Yoongi complained.
"you look so cute I had to" jimin headed to the bathroom again but stoped and turned his head
"aren't you going to join me"
" I'll join once the water gets warm" after a few minutes of waiting for the water to get warm Yoomgi limps out of bed walking to the bathroom where jimin was waiting for me.
"Wow I sure did do a number on you last night" Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin
"don't forget you also left all of these marks on my body" Jimin scooped up Yoongi in his arms and carried him to the shower.

(This is Yoongis bathroom)Jimin stepped over the step and gently placed his kitten on the ground

Jimin stepped over the step and gently placed his kitten on the ground. After there shower Yoongis legs had felt a bit better but he still limped a bit.
____________________________________
For the next chapter You will be needing some more information about the other people.

First we have Jeon Jungkook he is 19 years old. He is a wear wolf his older brother Jeon Junghyun is the leader of the wear wolves. He is 5'10 and has a very handsome face. Jungkook is said to be good at anything he try's to do. Jungkook definitely acts like the younger brother he is always out playing with his friends and being a total goody ball.
____________________________________
Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter and Information piece sorry if it was a little boring next chapter will be really exciting. Please check out my friends account she is writing 5 books right now and they are all amazing. Me and her are also writing a book together that will be posted on her account called little bit of heaven. Her account is Love_BTS_666 Please follow her and check out the book we are writing. Also thank you devil for making all of my edits for my book I purple you💜💜💜
-𝘴𝘬ꪗ