🏡Quarantine🏡~Juicy

Y/N was sat in her room, on facetime with Gaege. They had been dating for about 2 years but hadn't moved in with each other yet. Y/N lived with her other youtuber friends and Gaege lived on his own. He was going to ask her to move in with him but then the whole Coronavirus shit happened so he didn't ask.
"Do you ever realise how fucking useless babies are?" Gaege asked her. She just looked at him with a 'are you fucking serious' face.
"It's like, get a fucking job, you fucking prick" he said making her scrunch up her face.
"what drugs are you actually on?" she asked him
"all of them"
"oh I can fucking tell"
He started laughing at their conversation which made her smile, she love hearing his laugh and seeing his beautiful smile.

"what are you smiling at?" he asked. She was about to reply until
Y/F/N brust into her room.
"Lockdown restrictions have eased! We're allowed to go out and meet people!" she shouted and then ran back out of the room. Y/N just kept staring at the empty door frame where her friend was just stood.
"What's wrong?" Gaege asked.
"the bitch left my fucking door open" Y/N said as a joke and she got up to close the door making Gaege laugh again.

When she went back over to where her phone was, he spoke up.
"do you want me to come and pick you up?" he asked
"But Gaege, you live like 30 minutes away, also what if one of us have the virus and then we pass it to the other"
She was always concerned about him and his health, even if he had a common cold
"first of all, driving 30 minutes is nothing compared to the months I've been away from you. And secondly, if you just come and live with me, it won't matter"
She just laughed thinking it was a joke until she looked up at him
"you're being serious?" she asked with a serious face and he just nodded.
"Well, I mean, I won't be able to move in straight away but I can come and stay for a while" she suggested
"like a preview?" he asked
"Yeh, like a preview" she said as they both chuckled
"okay well, I'll get some things ready and I'll let the girls know" she said as she smiled and he smiled back
"okay well, I'll set off, see you in half a hour."
"Okay, I Love You"
"I Love You too"

(Hmm, idk about this one, it's definitely not my best work but it'll do i guess)