Meeting Taehyung❣️

I couldn't believe my eyes.
How can Hwan and his father own this kind of house?
Sorry, this kind of castle!
Everything was so huge and fancy.
The big gates, the garden, fountains and flowers.
Oh flowers.
"Mommy look this is our house!" I was taken to reality by Hwan touching my face.
I smiled and hugged him close.
"Yes i can see darling. It is amazing" i beamed.
The car stopped and Hwan got out and held my hand.

"Miss, this way please"
I was shown the way inside.
Oh my god. Everything was like a movie. I immediately fell in love with every single thing there.
From the marble floor, carpets, to the magnificent staircase.
"Mr. Kim is waiting for you in his office" said mr.Henry.
I nodded, suddenly feeling really nervous.
He knocked on the big wooden door and immediately we heard someone from inside say with a deep voice.
"Come in".

Mr. Henry opened the door and Hwan was the first to enter.
I stepped inside the big office, again being mesmerised by the beauty of it.
So much that I forgot to look at the black haired man sitting behind the table.
He had big shoulders and was wearing a black suit.
His face was similiar to his son.
Very beautiful.
"Mr. Kim this is miss y/n. Young master encountered her in the park"
Mr. Henry told him.
Mr. Kim looked once at his son then his cold look was turned to me.
"Who are you and what do you want from my son?!"
His deep, raised voice made my heart beat loud.
Suddenly i regretted coming here.
I wish i was home now.
"Can you speak or are you mute?!" He raised his voice even more.
Oh dear god, what was i gonna do?
"I-i-"
"Daddy don't talk to mommy like that!"
A same look of mr. Kim said.
I looked down and saw Hwan clenching his hand.
I gasped shocked.
"Mommy??!" Mr. Kim yelled.
God help me.
"YES! She is my mommy!"
"그녀는 여기에있다" (She stays here)
Little Hwan started yelling even more and i couldn't just watch.
"Please Hwan calm down okay?" I said softly while looking at him, hoping he would stop.
"Sir there is a misunderstanding" i took the courage and said, again with a small voice.
"I-i found your son crying in the park a-and then he thought i was his mother-"
"You are not his mother!"
Mr. Kim snapped.
"Y-yes that is true but-"
I tried making him understand.
" You are a disgusting piece of human!"
"Taking advantage of a naive child!"
I gasped loudly putting my hand to my mouth.
With eyes full of tears i looked at him.
"I just tried to help. I don't know how this makes me d-disgusting a-and in what way can i take advantage of a little kid" i wiped my eye.
"But you are the parent of Hwan and you know better than anyone so i am leaving, i am really sorry for this mess . I swear it wasn't my intention"

"Daddy makes mommy sad! Why daddy. Why?!" Hwan yelled.

"Henry take Hwan in his room. I'll talk to him later" he ordered in a cold voice.
"No! I no leave mommy! Mommy stays with me!" Hwan started crying and my heart broke.
How can I make him understand that i am not his mother.
And why is mr. Kim so mad to me.

"No! Mommy stays with Hwan!"
Hwan protested against his father.
I couldn't help and walked closer to him. "Hwan please listen to your father, he loves you so much. If you are a good boy we can meet again later" I smiled at him.
He nodded and I wiped his eyes.
"Okay mommy" and then he was out running.

The door was closed and it was just me and mr. Kim.
"So care to tell me what you actually want from my son?"
His cold gesture still not changing.
I have never felt so nervous in my life. It looked like this man could destroy me in a snap of fingers.
"S-sir please believe me. I was confused too"
I took a deep breath.
"He was crying and i asked where his parents were. Then the lady and those men came searching for him. He cried even more when they wanted to take him away and I swear I really do not know why he thought of me as his mother"
His eyes going up and down my whole body making me want to dissapear immediately.
He sighed loudly.
"Okay okay I don't have the time to talk to you right now. Thankyou for what you have done and please stay away from my son"
Dear god how can a man be so scary.
I wanted to go home and forget this day happened.

"I am gonna need your full name, your number and your adress if we have same problems in future. Be kind to give them to Henry outside. Goodbye you may leave"
My eyes widened. Why would he need my adress? Oh god he is gonna kill me i know it.
"With all due respect sir i-i don't know why you need all that if we are not going to see each other again" I gave him a helpless look. That's what happens when you don't stay in your way y/n.
But little Hwan was so adorable, how could I leave him or any other child on the street alone?
He got up from his seat and dear mother he was a huge man.
"That information comes helpful when you will try to profit in any way from my son's innocence. But frankly speaking hmm miss y/n was it?"
"We already have every information about you, your family, your friends, your adress and yes even the place you like to sit and have a vanilla ice cream every afternoon"
He put his hands in his pockets.
"Yes miss y/n very boring taste you have, but I may say, your best taste was to choose my son to get yourself a lavish lifestyle"
"Sorry to bust your bubble but no miss y/n that won't happen. Because I would never put my eyes on you twice. Now please get out, Henry will take you home"

It was like someone was choking me and I was helpless, trying to breath
I gasped, holding my hand to my chest.
" You- you are a horrible man mr. Kim" I looked him in the eye.
Taking courage, I told him
"Keep your lavish lifestyle to yourself because I am not interested in it. And let me tell you, I have not spared you a single look leave alone putting my eye on you and your money."
I got ready to leave. I couldn't stay here anymore.
"And oh, don't worry I can go by myself at home, wouldn't want a person like me get into your lavish lifestyle"
Then I was out of the door