Chapter one

Daniels Point of View:

     Today was the day-the day I had been dreading all summer long... the first day back to school. I pushed the turn off button on my phone alarm and brushed my crow black hair out of my ice blue eyes. My grandparents always told me they were the same color as my dads. I'd smile every time because I had loved my parents, oh so much. I would trade anything in the world to see their faces again even for just a millisecond.

     After finally getting the motivation to get out of bed, I hopped off and took a quick glance at the time on my phone. "7:52 already? Fuck I'm late," I muttered. I slammed my closet door open selecting a pair of denim jeans and a white nike sweatshirt. My grandparents weren't exactly rich so most of my clothes were either from goodwill or local thrift shops. I quickly took the clothes and put them on the bathroom counter. I stripped my clothes off and began staring at my reflection in the mirror.

    My features were bland, or so I think. My skin had a tan tint to it and  I had an almond-shaped face. My ice blue eyes were spotted by long dark lashes. I was very muscular thanks to track. You see, I'm not what you would call a "jock." Not even close in fact, I'd had my fare share of being bullied by them overtime. I'm more of a quiet- non extra-curricular activity-kind of guy. The only reason why I do track is because apparently both of my parents did it growing up and I want to make them proud in every shape or form I can. I am about 5 foot 9. Keep in mind that I'm a junior and half of the boys in my grade are literal giants.

I turned towards my shower curtain and opened it while my body shivered in the cold air before having the warm water trickle down my spine putting me in absolute bliss. I moaned at the satisfaction of the hot water running down every part of my body. My mind was full with pure euphoria. After about five minutes, I turned the shower off and quickly threw on my clothes remembering I was running behind. School started at 8:30 and it was about a 30 minute drive so I skipped breakfast and headed straight out of my house. Before I opened the front door. I stopped in my tracks quickly realizing I forgot the most important part of my day.

      I open my grandparents door and crept slowly on the floor being careful not to wake them up. I bent down on my knees watching their pale frames sleeping next to each other while my grandfather had a hand wrapped around my grandmothers waist. Gosh old people are so cute. I kissed them both on the heads and left a fifty dollar bill on their side table. More than half of my pay check from work but hey, someones gotta help with the bills.

     I closed the front door softly and unlocked my grandfathers old rusty Chevy Ford truck. I hopped in and started the ancient vehicle. It takes a while to start so when I finally heard it start up, I let out a sigh of relief. I headed to school with a mind full of thoughts. Who am I going to sit with at lunch? I'm not exactly friendless but I don't have a particular friend group. I usually bounce around and have many acquaintances. I don't really consider anyone my friend because I can't put my trust into one easily. The only person I feel like I can trust is really, my girlfriend, Kaylee Whitfield.

     I remember seeing on her snapchat story that we were in the same exact homeroom. A smile grew on my lips feeling exciting about that. Her hair was white as snow and had striking green eyes with a pair of soft plump lips. She had the perfect amount of curve to her body and a nice set of breasts. We've been dating for about a year and she was my first.. to you know. I could feel the tent in my pants and rising as thoughts of my beautiful girlfriend filled my head.

     Those thoughts quickly disappeared as I approached the schools parking lot and spotted a kid getting rammed into by one of the most popular people at school. Hollis Rodgers I think his name is. I felt bad for him because I knew the pain he has to endure constantly. I used to get bullied too but I learned how to stick up for myself. This kid, well, let's just say he's the school punching bag. Last year, he came out as gay and everyone at my school decided to take this as a bad thing and I haven't seen him without being covered in bruises since. I felt bad really, I didn't think being gay is bad nor coming out.

I watched as the guy who rammed him into the ground slam him into a tree and leave. Hollis just stood on the ground with his fingers in his face. I felt bad but if I were to ever talk to him, I'd probably become a target too and my life is already hard enough.

................................
Hey guys! How do you feel about the first chapter? This is my first time writing a book so please tell me if I made any mistakes. The story will mainly focus on Daniel and Hollis's totally different worlds in the first few chapters and then blossom from there:) (please note that there might be some smut in the future)