FREAK!

This is my first story that I would have ever completed! Inspired to write this by @iamlexisaur

THANK YOU!! You are an amazing writer!! I hope my work can ever amount to yours <3

I woke up, pain overcoming my body. What had happened last night? What did I do? I got up, no remembrance of the place I woke up in. The walls were cold. They seemed as though they could begin to close in on me. I stood there, with my face against the icy pain of the wall. I closed my eyes and tried to remember anything. I opened my eyes and looked at my wrists. 

Slices...? But why..? Why would I cut myself..? Then, Andrew appeared in the room.

"Do you wish for anther try?" he asked. Whatever did he mean? Then, all of a sudden, clearance rained over my foggy mind..

                                                                   CHAPTER 1

It was a chilly day. Which was no shock. Though it was Winter, it hadn't snowed. The sky looked like it was going to burst open, with all Hell raining into our world. I looked down at the road. Mud. "great.." I muttered as I trudged my way to the bus stop. There were people there, but they would never stand with me. Never sit next to me on the bus. I didn't care. I blasted Disturbed and waited like every other morning.

And then, to my surprise, a guy walked up to me. I shot him a look that clearly said "what the fuck do you want?" He held out his hand and started talking. I couldn't hear him over the lead singer screaming in my ears. So I took one plug out and shot him a look. "What?" I said, with annoyance in my voice. "Hi," he said to me, still with his hand held out towards me. I looked down at his hand. what the hell? I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Can I help you?" I asked. I really shouldn't have. I hate people so much. Always have since I was a kid. "I'm new. Do you want to be my friend?" he finally put his hand down. He must've realized that I wasn't going to touch his hand, let alone shake it like we're old friends, professionally greeting each other. "Listen," I began. And just as quickly, one of the preps, Riley, coughed very loudly and yelled out "FREAK!" The others laughed at her stupid remark. I had just about had it! I looked at the kid and said, "if you were smart, you'd stay away from me. I'm not exactly the person you'd ever want to befriend."

I put my plug in and waited with my hands tightly pushed into my pockets. The bus finally came and I was the last to get on. I sat all the way in the front. The sooner I can get away from people, the better. I sat there as people threw objects at my head. It was a typical morning. If I could have it my way, they'd all be dead. All of those stupid bitches would be dead. I ran off the bus as soon as the doors opened and went straight up to my locker to get my stuff and head straight to homeroom. Like my normal morning routine to avoid all the idiots in my school.

Riley stopped me in the hallway. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked with an attitude purposefully placed as her tone of voice. "Go away." I said as calmly as I could. She smacked my books out of my hands. "You're such a bitch!" I screamed at her. Her right hand hoe, Jaime, came up and slammed me against the lockers. Riley stared at me with utter disgust and screamed out, "what did you just say to me?!" I could've kicked Jaimie in the rib and ran away, but I wasn't in the mood for this shit. So I pushed Jaimie off of me, brushed myself off, grabbed my books, turned towards Riley and said "nothing. Have a good day." I walked to class, a grin placed on my face. It'd be lovely if she would just die. She shouted after me "just you wait, you freak! I'll get you!" I ignored her. Like I even cared what she thought..

                                                             CHAPTER 2