14

"Good morning" as he hugs her.

Which she hugs him warmly as well.

But Jungkook received a call from unexpected person and excused himself.

And when he returns, Chaeyoung sees worry from her husband's face.

"Everything alright?" disturbed she asked.

However he just shakes his head and they continue on eating.

...

In the hospital Chaeyoung talks with her friends and consulted them about her possible decision.

"This is for Jungkook. I think he needs to know."

"About me."

Which supported by them and because of this she is thankful to her friends.

...

During dinner Chaeyoung cannot contain anymore her thoughts so she started to explain things.

"Jungkook" she said.

Which he stops, turns to her and listens.

"I don't want to keep lies from you."

"And so before you hear a story that is untrue about me, I want you to hear it from me first."

Jungkook stays silent and become attentive with her although it is not new from him.

..

"Let me start with my real name. My name is Park Rosé although sometimes when I was little they call me Roseanne too but I changed it into Chaeyoung when we landed here."

"I have parents but they live in another country."

"You might not understand why I marry you, right? In an instant?" now she hits by sadness.

"At first I truly don't like the idea of marrying someone you don't even know which I can't blame you before but because of agreement I have with your father I said yes and swallowed my pride and succumbed the insult."

"But promise me you won't get mad at your father, please."

Jungkook's heart is directly pierced by a spear and felt the hurt she had.

"Promise, I will not" as he tried to control himself from crying.

...

And she continues. " I am a stow away." as she laughs.

"But I don't regret it, you know why?"

"I love my freedom which I never experience before."

"And if I didn't do that I will ended up in a wrong person and will not be able to be with you." as tears fell down.

"Jungkook, I love you and I want you to know who I am." then continuous telling everything about her.

...

Jungkook quickly grabs his wife into his arm.

"I love you no matter who you are and what you are." then looks into her eyes.

"So please stop thinking that I will not accept you because I love you more than what you can think of." as he hugs her again tightly.

"One more thing and promise me that you won't let go. You will only believe in me as I believe in you."

"Let no one separates us and let us keep our trust on each other." as he held her cheeks and kiss.

...

"So what do you want me to call you?"  as they continue to cuddle each other

"Whatever makes you comfortable?" her answers and added.

"Thank you. Thank you for accepting me. Now I can freely breathe"