It'll Get Better If You Stay Strong ~ A Niall Horan Fan Fiction <3

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm new at writing and I really suck- so sorry if it's bad xD Sorry it's short, too!

Chapter 1: Karleigh's Point Of View 

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun, I know we only met but let's pretend it's love, and never, ever, ever stop for anyone, tonight let's get some, and live while we're yo-" screams suddenly interrupted my singing. I looked around to see something that almost made me scream! I saw Paul leading One Direction down the street! A bunch of girls were following them and screaming, trying to touch them. Let me just say now, I am a big fan of One Direction! I am definitely a Directioner! Paul pushed away the girls to let the boys inside the cafe that I was standing right in front of! I got so excited to see them so close up! I almost screamed as Niall bumped into me. 

"Oh! Sorry love!" he said to me. 

"O-o-oh! Do-do-don't wo-wo-worry! Yo-you're fine!" I said as I stared into his amazing, beautiful blue eyes. He gave me a smile and walked inside with the rest of the boys. HE SMILED AT ME! NIALL HORAN SMILED AT ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I was FREAKING out! I decided to go inside the cafe and get something to eat, hoping to be able to see them again. I was in London just walking around the streets, and never been so glad to have been! YES!!!!!! I AM RIGHT BEHIND THE BOYS IN LINE!!! KEEP. COOL. KEEP. CALM. I kept telling myself that, trying not to fangirl. The boys each got a slice of pizza and fries, while Niall ordered a whole pizza pie and fries. I giggled hearing him order.

"Niall are you seriously going to eat all that!?" Harry asked him and laughed. 

"My question is how he isn't fat... yet," Louis joked. I giggled again and Niall must have heard me that time because he turned around and looked at me. 

“You don’t think I eat that much, do I?” Niall said to me with a smile.

“W-well, you d-don’t t-to me! I eat a-a lot t-too,” I laughed, still nervous to be talking to Niall Horan.

“HAHA SEE!?” Niall screamed to the other boys, “I’m not the only one!” I laughed and so did the other boys.

“Well, if you eat so much, I’ll buy you a pizza,” he smiled. The other boys had already sat down, leaving Niall and I in line.

“O-oh no! You d-don’t have to!” I said.

“Share?” He said pointed to the box of pizza the cashier had just handed him. He turned around, paid, and thanked the lady.

“S-s-sure!” I smiled. I realized how fast I said that and how obvious I’ve been being about having a crush on Niall. I just knew I was blushing. Oh, just WONDERFUL! Now Niall sees me as a star-struck fan. We sat down at the table and Niall split the pizza in half, four slices for each of us, while the other boys only ate one slice. We finished our pizza slices without saying one word in about 2 minutes, while the other boys were playing with their food and slowly eating it.

“Here’s my number,” Niall said, taking a sharpie out of his pocket and writing it on my hand. “Why are you wearing a sweatshirt? It’s so hot outside!” He said laughing.

“Oh, n-no reason,” I said, tugging on my sleeve to make sure that it was pulled down to the palm of my hand. “Why do you conveniently have a sharpie in your pocket?” I joked.

“I always have one when I go someplace. Fans will come up and ask for an autograph at any given moment if they see us, so better be prepared,” he laughed. “How old are you? What’s your name? Gosh we haven’t even covered the basics!” He giggled.

“Well, my name is Karleigh. I’m-“ before I could say my age, Niall cut me off.

“I think I’ll call you Kar,” he said smiling and laughing. I laughed, too.