Chapter 5-Last month of pregency(naming the kids)

(EJ"s P.O.V) *9pm at night, I was lying next to butch in bed and I couldn't sleep cuz the baby kept kicking so I was in so much pain So I stayed up till 10:30 I went downstairs to watch TV and then I felt Butch's Arms wrapped around my waist. Why so up early he said in a deep Flirty voice. I inhale, And then tell him. Because our child is being difficult I say and then wince in pain as I feel a kick again. Butch looks at me and rubs my stomach. Kiddo stop being difficult he says and then winks at me. I face palm and smile. What are we gonna name he or she I say. Well we got 3 Waifs(old fashion for baby). He writes names on a piece of paper and hands it to me when I'm finished. I look at both sides. I read off the girl names, Matilda, Wyntr(pronounced like winter), Raven, Persephone, Kara. On the boys list we have, Butch as well , Kage, Harvey, CJ,. Those are all beautiful names but we only get to choose 3 I Sigh and put down the paper. EJ Butch says before I sit down. I look at him, I'll stay next to you so you can take it easy he says and smiles. Is sit down on the couch and pat the couch so I've made room for him. And he sits down, and wraps his arms around my back. I look at him and smile trying to take my mind off the pain. He kisses my forehead and then I lay against him. I love you I say and make myself comfortable. I know you do he says and I do to he says. (Y-n)"s P.O.V) Finally my last month of pregnancy and I'm done of course I was in so much pain it was hard for me to fall asleep. Tom noticed it to , so did Jerry. Tom tried to get my mind off the pain. I appreciated him trying even though it was, very, VERY, VERY , painful. You set my soul on fire 🔥 he said flirtatiously.(lol y'all remember that from the cartoon). I smile as I feel my stomach, I'm trying Tom I'm really am I say trying not to cry. He hugs me, I know you are and I'm proud of you (y-n) I always will be now just hang in there and be my strong wife plz Tom says. Who knows it might come tomorrow I say. Well whenever it comes I'll be there by your side he says. Thank you I say, He nods,. Jerry gives me a thumbs up while eating cheese 🧀.