F i v e

Rylenn

Rylenn

Ry, you know you can't do this

But what about the pledge, you pledge tonight! This dance is the ticket to it all!

You can't do this dance!

DO THE DANCE RY! For the girls!!
I gulped back my nervousness before it spewed all over the floor.We lines up beside the guys in their head down and canes to their back. I was standing right next to my dance partner to the evening but he didn't know. Damn it! God had to be playing jokes on me. What are the odds of this happening?!!

"To open our pledge ceremony, I would like you all to welcome to the floor the Gamma Sigma Sigma and the Kappa Alpha Psi.
I hesitated, Jasmin pushed me to line up. I stood next to Anthony as rehearsed. He side eyed me with his head down. I tried to ignore it looked around to make sure everyone was ready. I took a deep breath signaling for them to start the music

Every time I lick it, you be losing it
These young boys didn't know what to do with it
You got it all on my face, I love the way that it tastes
When you put it all on my plate
It won't go to waste

That's what you get everyday
When you fuckin' with me

-Fuckin' with me -Tank

Let me just say the dance was going great. The crowd  was eating every move like it was dinner. It was getting closer and closer to the solo and at this point I was in the zone. The kappas sit in the chairs as instructed in their part of their dance. We circle the chair as practiced right foot in front of the other. Hair flip after hair flip, I was giving the crowd what they wanted. 

The solo came out naturally and before I knew it was I sitting on top of Anthony, legs wide open in front of him. 

My facials told him I was into the dance as I should, but his looked like he wanted me. I lean back to where I could see the crowd. I felt his hand run up my body sensually. I jerk myself back up, his hand met up neck. I could feel the pressure slightly, but not as much as I felt his hard-on under me. His one arm hanged to his side. He looked me up and down his lips juicy. His tongue ran over them, his eyes filled with lust of a different color.

He was looking at me like he wanted to do something, but when the crowd went wild, my work was done. I got off of him My eyes never leaving his.He stood up walking off but turning back and looking as he met the rest of his guys in the corner of the room.

 I was too distracted to noticed Arielle had the mic in her hand. "Everyone I would like you to meet our new addition to the Gamma Sigma Sigma serority, yall give it up for the pretty Miss Rylenn" 

My name echoed off the walls of the house, everyone was cheering and clapping for me. I waved awkwardly not able to compose the emotions. I felt something drape over my shoulders realizing it was a jacket, my offical Gamma Sigma letterman.