On The Run.

* Two Months Later * "Here girl" I say and whistle to get Shaka's attention, Shaka jumps out of the water and runs towards me. "Come on girl, were almost there". I say while walking towards Nathan. "Hey Sam, all packed up and ready to move again"? He asked. "Yeah the bags are right here... Where to next"? I ask while petting Shaka. "Not quite sure yet" He replied while putting the bags in a wagon. "I'll be right back forgot something" He said while walking Inside the gas station. I start walking up the street, pulling the wagon behind me. "Here girl" I exclaim. Shaka runs next to me, Shake stops and stares behind me.. I stare back to see Nathan running faster than ever! "RUN SAM, DONT LOOK BACK JUST RUN" He shouts as he runs towards me. I start running, I shout for shaka to follow. "GO HIDE AND DONT COME OUT TIL I TELL YOU TO" He screams as he runs in another direction. I think to myself "what did he do, why am I running"?... I look back and see three guys chasing Nathan!! I want to say something but Nathan wants me to hide. I hide behind a old shed in the woods, I turn around and I don't see Shaka! I start to walk away from the shed to find Shaka... I think to myself "oh no, where is she, what is she's dead"! I try to think positive but its hard to. I hear a faint panting sound. "Here girl". I say quietly. Shaka runs towards me and jumps on me, I fall to the ground, Shaka licks my face. I stand up and head back to the shed when suddenly I'm tackled by one of those guys who was chasing Nathan! "Ahhhh"! I scream. "Shhh little girl, make another sound and I'll hit you". He says to me. I spit in his face! "Oh you're feisty". He says while he slaps me and pins me to the ground. I can't move! "Now let's have some fun" He said while he takes off my jacket. "NATHAN HELP"! I scream! "I took care of Nathan, he won't save you". He says while biting my neck. "Stop! Please". I beg him! "NO! Now you're going to listen to me or else you're dead"! He whispered into my ear while he tares my shirt off. "Don't fucking touch her"! Nathan says while kicking the guy off of me. Nathan pins the guy to the ground and punches him repeatedly, blood is covering the guys face and Nathans hands. I stand up and cover myself with my arms. "Nathan stop, I think he's knocked out" I said while searching for my shirt. Nathan stops and stares at me, he looks away fast and tosses me my shirt. "Thanks". I say to Nathan. "You're welcome". He replied. "Nathan why were those guys chasing you"? I ask while putting my shirt back on. "I stole some extra cash". He said while getting the wagon. "Why"? I asked him. "We're gonna need it, now please let's move before more come" he said while walking away. I stare at the guy on the ground, I notice something weird. "Nathan! Hes not breathing"!! I exlaimed! "I don't care, he touched you so hes dead". He said. I run next to Nathan and walk with him. "I love you Nathan, you're the best brother anybody can ask for". I say. "I love you too, and ID do anything to protect you. Now let's move". He replied. "Here girl" I say as I walk into the woods with Nathan. I think to myself "what if we never ran away". Thats all for now Cx hope you liked it!