Chapter 3

After me and Jakes little shopping date and hours of him complaining we met back up with the other boys.

"Aww did Jake have fun?" Connor said smirking as me and Jake walked back to the table with billions of bags.

"Shut up Connor you can go next time." Jake said collapsing on the chair and dropping all the bags.

Kalin, Cam, and Connor were all sitting at a table with 4 chairs. Jake took the last chair. I looked around for another chair and turned around and seen a small table with 2 chairs Myles was sitting at with one of his headphones in. I walked over and sat down.

"Why are you by yourself?" I said pulling out my phone.

"There wasn't enough room and they are are all annoying." He said laughing.

I laughed and it got quiet for a minute and then I looked at Myles and he looked over at all the bags and I followed his eyes to the Victoria Secret bag. He smirked then looked at me.

"I'm guessing that bag is for the both of us." He said smiling the whole time.

"Nice try Mr. Parrish but you aren't getting shit." I said learning closer and smirking.

I got up and walked over to the other boys and told them I was ready to go. I started walking but looked back at Myles who was still staring at the place where I was sitting with his jaw dropped.

If this was a game I would be winning.

*skips to ride home*

*Cams POV*

Myles is head over heels for Jordan it's so obvious.Kalin, Connor, Jake, and I are all planning on leaving them alone tonight. It will be perfect maybe if he gets lucky the kid will finally get some .

*Myles POV*

The boys make me and Jordan get out and then they just leave. I have no.idea what's going on but I kinda like being alone with her.

We walked in and she seemed confused but I told her they probably just are running somewhere.

"You want me to cook?" I said walking over to the other couch in front of her and sitting down.

"The question is can you cook?" She said smiling .

"I don't know come help me and we will find out." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her up .

---------------------------------------

The girl at the top is Jordan