chapter 7-shivika romance.

Om looked at shivaay and noticed his suuden change of mood.
Om -shivaay what's wrong?
S- Annika, she'll misunderstand me . And she's already so mad at me.
Om-yes, shivaay,but in the end she will realize why u did that.
Ru:I don't get it om,why can't we tell bhabi Abt our plan.
Om:Rudra, as a wife their are parts of this plan that she won't agree to.
Ru:like what?
ShivOm-(looking at houses m in disbelief)shut up rudra.
Ru: okay.

~at night~
Shivika room.
Shivaay was lost in his thoughts when Anika called him.
A: shivaay.
S:hmm(without looking at her)
A:ur coffee.
S: Thanks.
Intentionally shivaay made the coffee spill on him.
(Guys this is part of the plan)
S: what the hell?
A:shivaay are u alright,let me check,I am so sorry I never wa
Cut shot by shivaay.
S:(with a heavy heart)just stop it.
A:(a little bit scared from shivaay's tone)shivaay I
S: (in a high tone) u what ?u get angry when I don't respect this relationship and when I want to give it a chance u start ignoring me. And now even pouring coffee on me . What's it that u want from me?u know what u wanted a divorce right,fine ,in 3wks ,I will definitely divorce u
A: (in a broken voice with tears in her eyes) shivaay I
Without listening to her he just left , as he walked he bumped into Rudra.
Ru: bhaiya
S: go to her she shouldn't be alone.with that he just left.

On the other side ,Anika was broken.Tears were continuously trickling down her cheeks. Her heart was broken she was in no position to talk to anybody or listen,after trying so much rudra finally got her to sleep .Just then ,shivaay came in and Rudy left.
Shivaay was hurt seeing the tear marks on her face.He raised his hand and was about to rub them off but he pulled his hand back muttering;sorry ,and he went to his side of the bed .
But sleep was far away from his eyes . Suddenly,Anika turned puting her leg around his a waist,her arm around his torso and head on his shoulder . Its been a month since their marriage but nothing like that has aver happened . Though it surprised him,it gave him calmness. He wrapped his arms around her waist and drifted to sleep with a smile on his face.

~i the morning~
Anika was the first to wake up and she got surprised seeing her position.

She tried to pull out from his hold,but the more she tried the more tighter he held her

A: shivaay let go of me.
S:(still sleeping)Anika sleep it's still to early .
A: shivaay,
S: (a little bit annoyed) Anika sleep and stop moving a lot.
A:(trying to wiggle out from his hold ) shivaay let me go.
Frustrated , shivaay loosened his hold but much to Anika's surprise, he went on top of her and slept on her.
A:(a little bit louder) shivaay
He covered her mouth and looked straight into her eyes.
S:(huskily) what's the problem can't I embrace my wife. Anika's eyes widened in shock .
A: shivaay?
S:u keep on calling my name but don't say anything. Say smt.
Anika just looked at him in shock. He chuckled sadly and continued
S: what would u say. I just called u my wife but u want a divorce,u don't want to be my wife.
A: shivaay I
S: leave it, it's too late now. And about this I'm sorry.
He got up and left for the bathroom . Tears brimmed ilup in tears but this time she didn't allow them to fall. She had cried enough the other night. With that they both got ready since prinku had received a proposal and the boy's family was visiting today.
During the preparations ,shivaay noticed Anika .She was wearing a red saree. 'Beautifull' was all shivaay could say. He kept on staring at her and didn't notice the two pairs of eyes that were teasingly looking at him.

 He kept on staring at her and didn't notice the two pairs of eyes that were teasingly looking at him

(Anika's outfit)
Om:shivaay it's wrong to stare.
Ru:and bhaiya, u should close ur mouth at least or else u will drool.
That's when shivaay came back from his Dreamland.
S:(slightly embarrassed and blushing) what r u talking about,and rudra u r not yet ready to get ready. And he left.
Omru looked at each other and high-fied. Dadi called Anika to her room and as she went she saw Tia talking on her phone secretly. Curious ,she earsdopped on her
T:yes baby don't worry
....
T' what no of course this isn't shivaay's baby.
....
T:what! U doubt me baby
.....
T:no nothing has ever happened btn shivaay and I ,this is our baby.
.....
T:ok, I'll meet u later. I love u
Annika was so shocked time seemed to stop.

A:(thinking) so shivaay was right this isn't his baby. All because of this lady I faught with shivaay. I will surely expose her . She left with a victorious smile on her face.

Thanks to those who have read and voted it means a lot to me . And pls don't forget to comment too.

Precap-anika in trouble!!
Where is shivaay???