Chapter 1.

Look at my phone y'all😍😍😍and excuse errors lol...

Beyoncé

I stand in the halls of the school, watching the students to make sure they're getting to class on time. The 2 minute warning bell rings, sending most of the crowded hall to their respective classes. I know Kelly is gonna be late, she's always at least a minute late, everyday. I understand why though, so I don't hold it against her. Matter of fact.

"Kelly?" I ask.

"Yea?"

"Are you okay? How's your brother?"

"He's sleeping. I'm okay."

"You look-."

"Can we talk later? I need to get to class." I nod. She walks off to class and I watch her. She's so pretty. And I know what you're thinking 'why are you lusting after a student?' Mind the business that pays you. She's of age. And fine... as hell. And no, I haven't met her before this year. That's predatory behavior. Ew.

"Ms. Knowles?" I hear.

"Yes?"

"Do you know where they're holding the study hall? I went looking where Mrs. Washington said and it's not there."

"It's actually been moved to the field. They set up a tent and a few snacks as well. It hasn't started yet."

"Okay. Thank you."

"Of course." I text Kelly's teacher.

"She giving you problems?"

"Not yet." She's in English.

"Spoke too soon."

"Omw." I knock on the door.

"Lord, you must love me, Ms. Knowles." She gets up, walking to me.

"Shut your mouth. Let's go." I take her to my office and close and lock the door... just in case.

"Why do you always seem to know when I'm getting in trouble, as your employees like to put it?"

"Because they text me. I'm always standing in the hall or near a classroom, just in case y'all wanna fight or something. It's just a precaution."

"Oh... so she texted you?"

"Mhm..."

"Lemme see." I give her my phone. She looks at the message and then starts doing something else.

"What are you doing with my phone?" I ask, writing emails and completing projects for my doctorates degree.

"Nothing."

"Damn." She whispers. I look up at her and try to grab my phone. She runs to the other side of the room, biting her lip.

"Kelly, give me my phone." I say, sternly.

"Or what?" She winks.

"Or you're getting detention."

"You can't do that."

"Watch me. You have detention."

"With?" She smirks.

"Exactly."

"Shut up." I struggle to get my phone since she's about 2 inches taller than me.

"Kelly give-." I grab her shoulder as she grabs one of my boobs.

"Sto-." She turns me around, grabbing my neck.

"Kelly, let me... lemme go." I pant, feeling her hand in my pants.