7

We arrived at the dress shop and started looking around. I spot a nice dress. (I changed Nari's age. Instead of being 12/13 shes 15.)
Nari: how about this guys.
Felix: try it on.
*time skip*
We left the shop with 2 dresses and 8 suits. We drive to the dorm and all change.
*Nari's outfit*

*Areum's outfit*

*Areum's outfit*

We walked out the dressing room to be met by the boys

Felix: you guys look so beautiful.
Nari: you guys look handsome. But felix your tie is done wrong. Here.
I fix his tie.
Nari: thats better. Now shall we go?
Chan: Lets crush this award show.
We get in the limo and drive to the award show. The boys get out first and hold a blanket to cover the door while we exit the van. We begin to walk down the red carpet. I'm holding onto Felix and Areum is holding chan. We're both nervous about the award show since we have never been to one before and press are idiots, sometimes. We get to the press and they take photos of us all. We then walk to our dressing room backstage. Rehearsals start and the boys come off after practicing. Felix and chan come over to me.
Felix: Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you but you were asked to host an award, you'll be hosting with Jackson Wang from Got7.
Nari: why me?
Felix: the person who was meant to, had an urgent meeting in america so they asked you. You host the 5th award which is the award for most voted girl group. I'll take you backstage where you'll meet Jackson and get your script. After you host the award i'll be backstage waiting and we'll come back to our seats.
Nari: got it. Lets go sit down and wait backstage until we are allowed in here.
*20 minutes later*
We begin walking to our seats and hear screams from the many fans around the arena. The boys wave. We sit down and i cover Areum's legs with a blanket, then cover my legs.  The awards go pretty quickly and then its time for the most voted girl group. I meet Jackson backstage and then we begin walking on the stage.

We both stop walking and bow at the audience.

Jackson: *in Korean* HELLO, I'M GOT7'S JACKSON. 

Nari: *in Korean* HI,  i'm Nari, daughter of Felix from Stray Kids.

Jackson: we are going to announce the winner of Most Voted girl group.

Nari: but first, as todays concept is aegyo, lets see some of Jackson's aegyo.