A friendly foe.

(Be warned clop scenes may occur.)

Celestia struggled against the spell but could not break free. "Why me Nightmare Moon?" "Because I wanted your body long ago, but you refused me." Exclaimed the nightmare eagerly. Slowly the nightmare lowered her member and went for Celestia's marehood. Slowly inserting it into the moist warm pearl of Celestia's. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Exclaimed Celestia as the nightmare rammed her. "You like that don't you Celestia." The nightmare whispered in Celestia's ear seductively."oooohhhh. Yes MORE." Celestia screamed in ecstasy. The nightmare and Celestia moaned in unison as they both came. The nightmare left Luna in peace. But Luna still had a large throbbing member. Celestia still feeling good decided to go another round. Luna got up to find Celestia pinning her down. "I enjoyed that very much luna. I hope you can return the favor." Celestia said very seductively to her sister. Celestia looked down at Luna's member. Then began to lick the tip slowly. Then shoved the whole thing in her muzzle. Luna began to moan in ecstasy as Celestia pleasured Luna. Celestia then began kissing Luna first on the lips then on the neck and Down the body back to the member where she began to suck it again. "Oooohhhh YES YES YES YES!" Luna screamed in ecstasy as Celestia began to ride her stalionhood. Luna came then Celestia as they pleasured each other realizing they loved each other.
~end of chapter 2~