back story + ch. 1 morning

hi , im Delilah Hannah , yes Bryce's sister . I'm 14 and I live in new jersey with my mom and brother in a 2 story , 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house . My dad died when I was 6 from a plane crash . Bryce and I were always close , but now he's in high school and always with his friends , you know , the jersey boys , ugh , they're so annoying and so over protective of me and Maiya because of Gianmarco , Alvaro's little brother. I don't know why , we don't hang out much and he has a girlfriend. The boys say hes a player lolz . His girlfriend is always mean to Maiya and I because she thinks we will take Gianmarco from her . I mean he's cute , but I would never catch feelings for him . Besides , the boys would never let me . They're always watching me to see if im hanging out with him , idk why because the only people i hang out with is Maiya and my bestie Sarah ( i call her that because she's the only non fake friend who doesn't want clout ) . Everyone calls us the jersey trio . Its kinda nice ngl . Today , is Thursday and were gonna have a girls day + sleepover at Maiyas house . Ik its a school night but that way we can wake up and go to school together , itll be so fun :) Besides , the boys are staying at my house and having their fun so its okay fair for me and the girls to have our fun .
_________________________________________
6:37 am
*BUZZ* *BUZZ* *BUZZ*
i wake up to the sound of my alarm going off .

"ugh , school ." i groan not realizing that today is the day of fun with the girls .

"wait ! today is a girls day ! YESS !" i accidentally yell . I guess I really yelled nice and loud because Bryce came running into my room .

"You okay ?!" he yells panting because he ran all the way up the stairs .

"Umm yeah , sorry . I just remembered that today is a girls day." I said feeling bad because I got him worried .

"Oh okay , well get ready cause were leaving soon and we gotta pick up Kairi and Maiya and Sarah . " Bryce said while leaving my room to let me get ready .

" Okay ! " I say looking through my closet to find what to wear .

after 10 minutes of being indecisive to try and find an outfit , i finally found an outfit .

i post on my spam and say gm to my followers .

liked by shortgirlmaiya , polybioh , and 27,496 others

liked by shortgirlmaiya , polybioh , and 27,496 others .
delidogboii : gm my beautiful followers 😎 . getting ready to have a girls day with my girlies ❤ .

sarahsplayground : yes ma'am 🤩 .
- delidogboii : periyat lauv ❤

shortgirlmaiya: yesss can't wait !
- delidogboii : its finna be lit 🥳 .

user6 : your so pretty 🥺
- delidogboii : thnx lauv 😘

neoncargopoparatzi : no invite 🥺 ?
- delidogboii : Gian , don't you have plans with your girlfriend ? lmao . 💀
- user378 : ooh Gian she told you 😭
- gianmarcosgirlfriend : umm baby we have a dinner date wtf is wrong with you ?! 😒

polybioh : no boys you hear me 😡

- brycesdiceroll : yeah if there are boys your ass is getting beat 😤

- kaithesmallfry : what they said 👿
-delidogboii : CHILEEE- 💀 no boys , its a girls day dumbass 😑 .

- dasitale : hey ! don't sass us 🙄

load 389 more comments

_________________________________________

it was odd that Gian commented on my post considering we never hang out unless our brothers are around , and the fact that he's with Aaliyah . I seen her comment too but I didn't have time for her so I ignored it .

i finished packing my bag for the sleepover and head downstairs to go eat .

mom : hey honey , how'd you sleep ?

Delilah : good , im just excited for the girls day .

Bryce : speaking of friends , we need to pick up Kairi and your friends .

Delilah : okay let me finish eating .

Bryce : alright .

Bryce went to the car to put our bags in the trunk while I finished eating .

I put my plate in the sink and said goodbye to my mom .

Mom : goodbye baby , love you !

Delilah : love you too mom !

I grab my phone , chapstick and sweatshirt and get in the back seat of the car .

Bryce : shit ..
Bryce said looking worried

Bryce POV
I was waiting in the car when I get a text from Alvaro saying him and gianmarco need a ride , i had some space so I said i would pick them up .

I waited for Delilah to come when I realized that the girls would be in the car with gianmarco . when I remembered I heard Delilah get in .

shit .. I mumbled under my breath

end of POV

Delilah : what happened is something wrong ?

Bryce thoughts

how am I gonna tell her ?

maybe I won't .. she'll be fine .

but kairi ..

nah I'll text him he'll be good

but if that little boy goes near the girls , its on sight .

end of thoughts

________________________________________

omg hi guys ! 🙂 so imma leave it here but I'll be posting more its just that this chapter kinda long so yeah . but I'll be posting more don't worry 😎❤