When They First Met You

Namjoon:

You bumped into eachother in a bookstore and he watched you sit down at a empty table, he staired at you for a bit and sat down by you, striking up a conversation about your book.

Jin:

He first saw you when you tried a terrible pick up line on him about how he's wwh. He windshield laughed and told you one that would of worked on him instead.

Hoseok:

He met you on a sunny day, taking a walk in the park. He approached you with a big smile and introduced himself, saying he had to talk to someone as pretty as you.

Yoongi:

You met at a hotel, he was checking in with his band members to sleep for the night and you knocked on the wrong door, being his. You thought it was your friends room and just banged on the door to get her to open it. Turns out it was his, he wasn't to happy.

Taehyung:

You guys met on a rainy day, both huddled under a bus stop to escape the rain. Coincidentally he was there too. He noticed you and offered his jacket, and immediately started to warm up to talking with you.

Jimin:

He first saw you walk past one day and immediately wanted to talk with you. He was on the search to find you and did, you were sitting in a coffee shop and he ordered as well and sat in front of you. He said he saw you once and always wanted to chat.

Jungkook:

You guys met when he almost ran you over. You were crossing the street and he was driving with Jin, they were screwing around and he almost hit you. You dodged thankfully and he immediately rushed to you and apologized multiple times, saying he will make it up to you by dinner or coffee someday.

--------------

~Elayiah 💕