6

It's been almost three days to that incident, and since then you didn't see V or Jimin around you. Since the last two days, Seokjin came to see you once but Jungkook was with you constantly, keeping an eye on you and updating him about you.

Being with him, you realised that he wasn't that bad or dangerous like V or Jimin. He was indeed a soft person who would pout whenever you would glare at him or snap at him. He tried to cheer your gloomy mood but you weren't feeling too enthusiastic about being caged in this way.

"Please eat your food y/n"

It was just another time of the day when Jungkook was convincing you to eat. Though you were a big time foodie, yet all the happenings around you made you too upset to eat. Today wasn't just a day afterall. Today was your birthday but you were caged in some unknown place instead of enjoying the day.

"I don't feel like eating. Don't force me"

Your voice was harsh and a bit cold.

"Sir will scold me if he gets to know that you didn't eat"

You sighed defeatedly before grabbing the plate from him to eat.

"Your personality doesn't match the type of job you do"

You mouthed, as you gobbled the food.

"And what type of a job do you think I do?"

He looked up to you, halting midway from taking his phone out to play games.

"You guys are criminals right? Who kills people"

You said nonchalantly and he scoffed, before letting out a small chuckle.

"We are not criminals"

He shook his head.

"Don't try to clear your image in front of me. I have myself seen Mr.V kill a person in that mall"

You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah but that's a part of our job…"

He spoke again but you interrupted him in between.

"Which makes you guys criminals. Wait! Are you guys some kind of mafia? Gangsters? You know those underground dangerous people ''

You widen your eyes with this sudden self realization but creased your forehead as you saw him flash his teeth in his signature bunny smile.

"Yes we are"

You heard him say. But it was not Jungkook. It was V, standing at the threshold of the room, with his hands inside his pocket. Your eyes travelled upwards from his polished, black shoes and then rested on his face, searching for his eyes. 

"Hi"

His deep voice rang in the air and you again got those jittery feelings back inside your stomach. Since the day he kissed you, though it was a light peck, yet it left a huge impact on you. No matter how much you tried, you can't get him out of your thoughts.

All that you would end up thinking about was how his charismatic eyes would look at you so intensely, making your insides churn up. How his long slender fingers touched the corner of your lips, how his warm breath would fan all over your skin whenever he stood close to you and lastly, the way his lips would curve up to form a smirk, seeing you grow so weak under his touch.

"I was expecting a greeting at least"

He gave you his signature smile before walking towards you. Jungkook instantly stood up and left the room after greeting him.