Oliver

-He likes fancy clothing, especially things with collars. They just make him feel nice.

-He's a heavy sleeper, like he can sleep through an Earthquake. One time when Fukase went to go wake him up he wouldn't get up or move so Fukase started freaking out and thought he was dead or something. And then like five minutes later Oliver just wakes up and is like "Oh hey, Fukase."

-He loves bunnies. He acts likes bunnies are his favorite animal and he talks about them all the time but to everyone's surprise his favorite animal is a cat. Specifically a Persian.

-He acts like he doesn't like being treated like a baby but in reality he really likes it and he doesn't want it to stop but he doesn't wanna admit it cause he thinks it's childish.

-He really shy but if anyone mentions anything he likes he'll get all excited and become the most talkative person and talk with them for hours.

-He loves board games, and his favorite one is candy land, he bugs all the other Vocaloids to play with him. They always end up playing with him since no one likes seeing him sad for upset.

-He likes his hair being pet, not really on the top of his head though. He prefers near his neck or ears.

-Fukase bought Oliver some face paints for his birthday one time since he remembered that one time Oliver said he loved the cool looks some people did with them and he wished he could do that. And they both spend nights when they can't sleep in Fukase's room listening to music and painting each other's faces.

-He has insomnia and usually can't sleep. When it gets really bad and he doesn't sleep for a while Fukase reads him stories and cuddles with him until he falls asleep.

-Oliver has nightmares sometimes and he wakes up in the middle of the night and gets up, wraps his blanket around himself, and goes into fukase's room and just plops himself onto the bed next to Fukase. Fukase is a light sleeper so he wakes up, already knowing what happened, and just gives him cuddles until they both fall asleep.

-He said "fuck" once and the whole house went on lockdown. All the other Vocaloids were surprised but after they got over the shock they started lecturing him on why he shouldn't say that.

-He likes cleaning and is pretty tidy but if someone tells him to do something he'll be like "Well now I'm gonna do it".

-He has days where he just doesn't wanna get dressed so he just walks around in a really baggy shirt and some shorts, sometimes baggy pants but really only when it's cold.

-He noticed he can basically get anything he wants because the others don't like him being upset but he doesn't use it to his advantage. If he REALLY REALLY wants something then he'll do it, but he still feels bad about it.

-He doesn't spend much time on electronics, instead he likes to play with animals, read, draw, play board games, and literally anything else.