8: they met

hyunjin's pov

I don't have lessons for the rest of the week, let me think of what to do, hmm it is four o' clock now, yerin should be nearly home, I think I will go pick her up at the bus stop then. 

"should I bring you to your house?" I saw the boy me and yerin met this morning. "yerin, I have been waiting for you." I tapped yerin's shoulder. "oh..oh...hyunjin ah, hi, this is minho, my classmate." yerin pointed to minho and said. "this is the neighbour you told me right?" minho asked yerin. "yes, I am, I am yerin's neighbour, my name is hyuunjin, nice to meet you." I replied. "yerin want to come to my home?" I asked yerin. "umm, no..no, hyunjin, minho will bring me home, thanks for waiting for me,"yerin smiled. I nodded. "hyunjin hyung, why are you following us?" minho asked me. "I live next to yerin, what's wrong to walk the same path as her?" I put my hands inside my pocket. I saw yerin laughing, and I laughed. 

"bye yerin," minho started, "see you tomorrow at school!" minho waved at yerin and left. I walked up to yerin, "come over?" I asked again. "jinnie ah, I have a bunch of homework so maybe next time!" yerin tickled me. "ahh, its itchy, hahahahah, okay, okay, stop it yerin! next time for sure!"I patted her head and left. why do I feel sad when yerin refused to come? did I fall for her? aish let me plan what to do for the next few days.

yerin's pov

I am finally home. homework first, let me see, 4 only, nice. I did them in 30 minutes, oh no, I totally forget that the presentation for the project is tomorrow! let me find my groupmates. we face timed till dinner time, we successfully finished everything, I then went out to eat. I saw dad outside,  and mum taking out the dishes. "sweetie, me and your dad will go for a trip, we will not stay home till next month, we will go and play! if there is any problem go and find hyunjin! he is an adult and you can trust him!" mum hugged me suddenly. "oh, sure mum, I will take care of myself, don't worry! enjoy your trip!" I smiled. 

I finished dinner and I went back to my room, it was stuffy so I decided to open the windows. suddenly something popped out. it was hyunjin's head, he opened his room's window too, he waved at me, I waved him back and laughed, "why are you doing this jinnie hahaha!" "I am just too bored after dinner so I decided to chat with someone." hyunjin replied. "do you know that my mum and my dad will go for a trip and she told me to find you if I have any problems." I said. "for sure! come find me anytime, I am always free, oh no, sometimes I have lessons but my university is next to your school so never mind." hyunjin looked at me and said. 

we kept chatting until I was tired, I accidentally slept, suddenly someone patted me, I woke up. it was hyunjin, I sat in front of him, we both looked into each other's eyes. hyunjin leaned forward, put his soft lips on mine, and started kissing me, I was really surprised, I did not either response to the kiss nor push him away. this continued for around 10 seconds and I heard a sound, "wake up sweetie wake up!" it was my mum. was it a dream, phew, wait why did I make such kind of dream? so weird, my first kiss was in my dream? impossible, ugh whatever, just a dream, yerin, calm down, nothing special. I put my hand on my chest. my heart was beating really fast and I touched my face, it was hot. "sweetie, we will leave today, take care!" my mum added. I quickly hugged her and ready to go to school. 

author's note: sorry for not updating as often as before, it's bc I was kind go busy so forgive me guys!!! I love you all and please please please vote for this story. thanks!!!