~1st Chapter~

'Hey Eve-lyn...!We-soud-go-back-now-othalwise-oul-mamma-get-wollied' Katy (6years old girl) runs after saying this...

~Gentle breeze hit her face, while her puppy eyes still stick on the sky which seems like a fresh watermelon. A huge mirror like lake below the sunset is perfectly imitating the every inch of those beautiful shades of colors, those winged creatures... those tiny silhoutte and shadows of million objects moving in every possible direction...~

Evelyn never thinking of going back, smiles wide and beautiful, her big puppy like eyes get a bow shape, last rays of the sun making her hair go glitter-golden. She looks beautiful and content,

'I wanna paint this' she says to herself backing herself from the piece of a paradise. Her shadow now gets bigger and bigger as her small figure gets fareaway.

'Gud ngt Eve... sleep well' her mother farewells her gently...

'Gud ngt Mamma... you too sleep well!' Evelyn replies in her childish voice.

Now, she can hear her mother light footsteps going farther and farther... she slowly switches on the light, grabs her painting brushes and colors and places herself comfortably on the floor.

Her room is already filled with her paintings, mostly of the sunset, by looking at her paintings it doesn't seems like those were done by 7 years old girl. Her paintings are well mature, vivid and her taste in colors are magnificent.

After half and an hour, she takes a big and satisfying yawn, she once again places all the painting accessories at their right place. She wipes herself and the marble floor with her wet tissue-paper, she has successfully replicated the scenery she had just witnessed...~

#author note

Heya! This is my firstever story, hope you guys enjoy it.

#painting is drawn from google...
Not my work... though I'm an artist...