STAR

"Since you said we weren't in dreams anymore, where do you think we are?"

"I think we're in the Mirror World right now," Lewis answered.

"What?! So you think this is Joseph's doing?"

"Yes, and hunters may-" Lewis' eyes widened and he immediately unsheathed his sword and swung towards the small of his back. His blade cut into another's. He spun around and deflected another slice. It was Luchino!

"Wha-" Lovania turned and saw the hideous face of the Evil Reptile, "GAH!" she screamed in disgust. Lewis lunged and fought it off.

"Behind you, Moon!" Moon darted away on instinct and a web landed in where she was just standing.

"A Soul Weaver!" Lovania shrieked. She had always been especially terrified of Violetta and and Hastur. She frantically summoned some random weapons and fell to the ground.

"No, don't!" Lewis cried and ran to her side, dropping his guard. He turned too late and the Violetta shot a web, encasing him. The Luchino picked him up. Lewis struggled and tried to cut it with his sword, but the Evil Reptilian disarmed him and his sword fell to the ground with a clang. It held its knife in its other hand and put it on Lewis' neck, indicating for us to drop our weapons or he would die.