Not an update

Okay... So, umm... I'm stuck.

In a writer's block.

I know the beginning and ending, but the middle is where I'm stuck.

Do you get me?

Mmm... Well... Probably not...

And also, August ain't my best month. I am very moody this month and almost always upset. Don't ask me why.

And, I also have the attention span of a squirrel. When I tried to sit on my desk chair and put my fingers on the keyboard, they just stay there. While my kind drifts off to who-knows-where.

What else is keeping me away from this work?

Hmm...

Chores! Yes! Chores!

To those of you who don't know, I am a middle schooler (based on the American education system). So that means, I have school. I also have a mother. Who makes me do chores. And I have little creatures I need to take care of.

Oh! And here's a distraction that annoys me to no end! When I write on a specific book, my thoughts suddenly goes to another one of my books and make a brilliant idea! It's just so annoying!!!

Normally, I'd have a friend or two to help me out. But the pandemic is taking them so much time... I'm lonely 😢.

Anyway, those are my stupid excuses why I need to put this book on a little hold.

Hmm... Maybe expect another chapter from August 30- September 15.

I would be a little busy during September too, but I'll try as best as I can...

Well, thank you for supporting this book!

Honestly... This hit 1.35k+ views in 1 month... That's the fastest view rate I ever had in any of my books.

Thank you, guys! Thank you so much!