✨Iwaizumi Hajime✨

Just like our first, (M/n) closed his eyes for our final kiss, the heart monitor chimed it's final tune, the tune that ringed for someone's death, a sound that no one ever wants to hear, and upon that bed laid, was (L/n) (M/n).

I feel so lost.

I felt my body go numb as I heard the footsteps of the doctors, the cries of his parents and the team crying along side me, I was suddenly engulfed in a hug by Oikawa, Matsukawa, and Hanamaki.

"I'm so sorry Iwa." Oikawa cried.

We all cried as we looked at the bed that had (M/n)'s once warm body turn into a cold one. His once shining (E/c) filled with joy we're now closed, his smile that everyone always awaits to see is now gone forever.

How selfish of (M/n), for leaving me too early.

But I cannot blame him.

It's not his fault anyways.

(M/n)'s mom walked to me and hugged me, "I'm so sorry Mom." I cried onto her shoulder.

"Don't be sorry Hajime, thank you for always taking care of our baby and I love you for a lifetime for that." she replied, as her tears rolled down her face.

I smiled and walked over (M/n)'s dad, "He loved you, Dad." I told him while hugging him.

"He's gone forever Hajime." he cried.

"I know Dad, he's so much happier now." I forced a smile.

I let go of him as I went to sit beside (M/n).

"Why are things like this (M/n), it's so unfair." I cried into (M/n)'s lifeless chest that no longer feel warm and that has no longer lifted up and down like when he was still here.

His scent was still stuck on his hospital gown, his beautiful (E/c) eyes closed not being able to see his lively wink anymore and his soft hair not waving in the wind like it was meant to be.

"I lost you (M/n)." I sobbed into his neck, the neck I used to sleep in, the neck I used to leave my markings of love.

(M/n) the person I loved and best friend since the day I was born, both of our parents were responsible for making us meet each other when we were babies, only for that to grow as best friends to lovers, but look at me now, I ended up being alone.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

It's been a week since the day, I last heard his raspy deep voice that made my knees go weak and made my heartbeats go fast.

As I looked into his bedroom mirror as I remembered his last words with me.

"Hajime, I love you so much. I'm sorry for leaving you like this, I want you to live the life you deserve for the both of us. Hajime, I know I promised you we'll grow old together, but destiny said no," he laughed, "But remember this always Hajime, I will always be with you and please don't feel depressed if I'm not beside you anymore, know that I will always love you and until we meet again in the after life, I'm forever yours." he smiled, as he held my hand.

His words were on repeat in my head, I still couldn't forgive myself for not noticing his health issues were getting worse and worse. I did ask him about it, but he either ignores me or changes the subject.

If you could've told me, we could've made a solution together.

You would've be here beside me today.

My eyes wondered around the room as I saw a box of stuff that was all his, while the rest of the stuff was in his cabinets and closet. I just couldn't bring myself to touch any of his things, because everything felt wrong without him, it's just that I've been used to him a lot and he'll always be right beside me all the time.

But now, I have to learn to live without him.

I grabbed one of his hoodies and wore it, it smelled just like him, it was of course bigger than me since he was massive, he was standing at 6'3 and always flexing his height to me.

I felt more memories started to flash through my head, his gorgeous smile shining bright at me causing me to kiss him, his (E/c) eyes that held thousands of emotions and each sight at me he only held lust and love for me.

I screamed in pure agony of losing someone I loved with every inch of me, the one who brought the best of me and the one who truly believed in me.

"Living without you is hard (M/n), it's going to be a hard time to getting used to." I said as I cried into his hoodie.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

It's been two years ever since (M/n)'s passing, I haven't even brought to myself from moving on from him and I never will. His parents are like my second family, and yeah, Oikawa, Matsukawa, and Hanamaki are still my best friend and we're closer than ever.

As me and Oikawa walked into the mall with Takeru, Takeru suddenly stopped.

"Takeru, hurry up." Oikawa said.

"Hey, Iwaizumi aren't you dating someone?" Takeru said, as he tilted his head, "I've seen him in Tooru's photos, and he's always with you, he seemed to love you like a lot."

My heart slightly broke from what I heard from Takeru's mouth but then it filled with warmth, I grabbed the necklace that was around my neck that was his and smiled, as Oikawa was going to go off with Takeru, I stopped him, because Takeru didn't know he already had passed.

"It's a long distance relationship, Takeru." I smiled at him.

Thank you for everything (M/n).

- E N D -

a/n: Hi there friends(^∇^), I'm sorry that I killed you in this chapter! I apologize! ╹◡╹)♡

Do tell me if my grammar is wrong!

Bye~ (・◇・)/~~~