School Encounter

Blair
     Annoyed I tap my pencil on the old wobbly desk. The classroom is silent except for the teacher's quiet voice every once in a while and the pencil scribbling against some people's notebooks. I scan the class room and notice some people glaring at me and my pencil. I blankly stare back and tap harder as I continue scanning the classroom. My eyes fall on my best friend, Allyssa. She's scribbling in her notebook trying to write every word falling out of the teacher's mouth. I snicker thinking to myself "She's such a nerd.". I look up at the clock. "Ugh" I mumble. Still 25 minutes of class left. Trying to pass the time I kick my feet up into the basket on the bottom of the chair in front of me. The person jumps and turns around annoyed but I just give a innocent smile and head tilt. Once they turn around I slide my feet in some more, slide down in my chair and start to doodle things in my notebook. I doodle stuff like moons and stars and planets. I've always been obsessed with astrology and aliens. I mindlessly doodle away. 
   Once the bell rings I spring out of my chair and walk over to my best friend who's still trying to copy the rest of the board. Bored and ready to go I pull my phone out taking a few pictures regardless of the school's policy and pull her out the seat and through the door. Once we are settled away from the raving crowd and against a random row of lockers she looks at me confused.
"Why are you in such a hurry today?"
I just shrug. She mumbles a couple of "mhm's" and "sure's" before she straightens up. We stand in a comfortable silence for a few seconds before she starts to turn and squeaks out a "Well see ya!". Confused I start to follow her. I call after her "Hey, wait! Where are you going?". She turns around and stares at me before her eyes light up as she remembers.
"Oh! Did I never tell you? My bad. I have a cousin switching this school today and I promised my dad I'll show him around. But you can tag along if you want." She stares at me waiting for a answer. I shrug and off we go to meet this cousin. After a few minutes we arrive at a corner. As soon as we turn it I stop. It's the guy from the bus! Confused I watch Allyssa continue walking up to him. She speeds up and throws her around him with a high pitched "Cousy!". He flinches then recovers with a chuckle. He ruffles her hair while saying "I thought I told you not to call me that anymore Allyssa"
  Still to wrapped up in their meeting they still fail to notice me. Allyssa starts to turn around and walk over to me while calling over her shoulder " Blair this is my cousin, Isaiah. Isaiah, this is my bestie westie, Bla-" but before she can finish I turn around and swiftly sprint around the corner while calling over my shoulder "Sorry, forgot I had to something. See you at lunch!".
Once I'm far enough away I stop and catch my breath. Now to think of a way to avoid them at lunch.

  Sorry guys I know this is probably bad. I'm still trying to get used to having to make one persons POV fit their character. It was hard to try to make Blair the same as last chapter and make her act the same. But this is just a filler. Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. I think I'm gonna get my mom to start spell checking for me. Thanks for the love. Also I got first fan and vote and I was really excited ❤️.