Game

Date posted on AFF: 12/09/14

tao's mouth stetches as he smirks, the feeling of smoke itching his throat made him like this.

he watches the leaves fall outside, scoffing at how weak they are for letting go of the branch.

then his smirk was immediately replaced with a scowl, he remembers someone doing the same.

-

his arm was being pulled, clothes tearing apart with how tight the man was touching and gripping his arm. tao let it slide, he feels numb anyway. he won't feel anything later. but then there was another set of hands, prying away the tight grip of the man.

he couldn't see nor hear what was going on, he passed out.

tao wakes up on a soft bed, he cooconed himself because he likes this bed. unlike all the beds he slept on, these weren't uncomfortable nor sticky.

"hello" he turns his head and blinks "it's already afternoon, took you long enough to wake up"

"what happened?"

"you passed out. but mostly, an asshole was harsh to you and i saved you" the man stands up and sits at the foot of the bed "do you feel alright?"

tao nods, feeling vulnerable under the look of the man "i'm zitao"

"call me yifan"

-

tao grips the edge of the bath tub, scratching the porcelain.

he hates remembering this everytime he smokes, he can't even think properly.

he thought he would escape from reality just for a second, but he can't.

-

"fuck," yifan pinned his arms down "please"

yifan let tao live with him for only a few days but he can't stop himself from touching the other man, he looks like a forbidden but bruised apple and he wants all of that.

"yifan, come on" tao captures his lips and bites roughly, he wanted to do that ever since he saw how handsome yifan looks "yeah, please"

"what do you want?" he asks but already unbuttoning tao's shirt

"you"

that night, tao felt worn out but safe in yifan's arms. he decides to live with him a little more.

-

he lights another cigarette, inhaling and exhaling smoke.

he scratches his wrist roughly, making angry marks appear.

-

"yifan?" tao called out but no one answered, they've been living with each other for a month now "ahjumma" he saw the old lady that cleans yifan's kitchen and asks her about him but she didn't answer him

he gave up after a few minutes, thinking that yifan had an appointment with someone special. pulling his box of things underneath the bed, he hums. he opened it and he stops immediately, seeing a white letter with his engraved name.

"what is this?" he feels worried and heavy for a second but decided open it

zitao,

i don't have anything to do with you now. you're useless now. you're nothing.

leave the house with all your things and don't leave anything behind.

wu yi fan

tao immediately packed up, tears stinging his eyes. he left. he doesn't know where to go. he's lost.

-

"taotao, are you done smoking?" he hears one of his roommates call outside the bathroom

he sighs irritably, running his fingers though his hair. he opens the door to see a worried looking kyungsoo.

"i'm done, sorry for taking so long"

tao knows that kyungsoo knows that he gets flashbacks of his past. flashbacks that only consists of yifan and only yifan. kyungsoo pulls tao down, resting their foreheads together "i love you tao-yah, everyone does"

"i love you too hyung"

"are you really leaving?" jongin asks from the doorway

"yeah, i need to see if that asshole's still alive"

-

tao sees yifan sitting on the same cafe where he likes to drink black coffee. he's with a guy with peach hair, tao knows his name is yixing because he once saw a picture of a young yifan and him.

"excuse me, could you please give this letter to the man over there? thanks"

he watches as the noona talks to yifan and he lights up a cigarette, a smirk already on his lips.

is this game over or are we still playing?