The Past

2-16-19 ( 05-25-2021)

*

🐺 12 Years Earlier

"Daddy what's going?"
Naruto asked Minato as guards were running around the mansion getting weapons:

"Menma! Come get your brother!"
10 year old Menma grabbed 5 year old Naruto's hand and took him upstairs where there mom was.

"Mommy-"
Kushina carries Naruto in her arms and grabbed Menma's hand. They walked in a small room and closed door while locking it.

"Shhh"
Kushina told them. Menma and Naruto Hughes there mother. Suddenly they heard rattling noises. Kushina started to tear up.

"UCHIHA!!!"
Was yelled as Menma and Kushina started to get scared.
There were growls, gun shots, and screams.
Naruto was confused on what was happening.
Kushina could hear footsteps getting closer to the room.

"Stay here don't make a sound. Always be together and protect one another. I love you both so much."
She kisses both of them and walked out of the room while Menma quickly locks it.

"Menma where's mom going ?"

"I don't know.....shhhhh."
Menma hugs Naruto tightly.
Kushina turned into her wolf form and wild attack anyone who got near her kids.

"You should've given up your land, Minato."
Fugaku told him.

"You bastard !"
Suddenly Minato heard a loud cry.

"Kushina!"
Minato ran upstairs to find his wife on the floor dead. He ran up to her and cried on her soft red fur.

"No...no...! YOU WILL PAY UCHIHA!!!" Minato turned into his wolf form and charged at Fugaku. Minato bit his leg hard making him scream in pain.

'' Ughhhhhhh! You monster!"

Later they were both fighting each other with there wolf forms. Biting and claws. The fight soon ended....Minato on the floor surrounded by a pool of his own blood.

"Don't you ever challenge an Uchiha," Fugaku told Minato as he and his men walked away. A few hours later Menma opened the door slowly. Silence.

" Naruto stay here." Menma closed the door and walked out . He gasped as he saw his mother.

"Mama..." he whispered as he sobbed.

"Menma what's wrong?!" Naruto yelled.

"St-Stay! Don't move!" His voice cracking as he sniffed. He looked down the stairs and saw his father on the same state as his mother....dead.

"Papa no.." Menma didn't know what to do he stood still for five minutes. Suddenly Kakashi ran inside.

"No.." Kakashi looked up and saw Menma with fear and sadness in his eyes.

"Uncle Kakashi!"

"Where's Naruto?" Menma pointed to the direction he was at. Kakashi went upstairs to Menma.

"Does he know?" Menma shook his head no.

"Alright... go to your brother and don't come out until I say so, okay?" Menma nodded and walked back to Naruto and closed the door.

"Did you find mommy and daddy? Why are you crying?" Menma pulls Naruto to a tight hug.

"It's okay..don't cry. Mommy will make cookies for us and then daddy will take us to the park." Naruto told him trying to comfort him. A few minutes later Kakashi walked in.

" Uncle!" Naruto ran up to him and hugged his leg. Kakashi bent down.

"Want to go to my house and play?" Kakashi asked Naruto with a sad smile, Naruto nodded happily.

"I want you to close your eyes, imagine as if you were in a roller coaster ok."
Naruto nodded and closed his eyes. Kakashi picked him up and grabbed Menma's hand and walked down the stairs. Dead bodies and blood surround their 'home'.Kakashi put them in his car and drove off. They got to his house and Naruto opened his eyes.

"That was fun!" They walked inside the house and Iruka ran up to Kakashi and hugged him.

"I was so scared.."He told him.

"I'm alright...I brought their kids." Iruka's eyes wide.

"Do you mean—"

"Yeah..unfortunately."

"Uncle Iruka!"

"Hey buddy. Why don't you and Menma go and play there are some LEGO's in the other room."  Iruka is an Omega while Kakashi is an Alpha, they had a kid once but was diagnosed with cancer and died at the age of 3. Ever since Iruka and Kakashi didn't attempt to have another.

As the two boys left both grown men sat down."Are you serious?" Iruka asked in a quite voice.

"Yeah..terrible.. for now on we take care of those boys."Iruka smiled.

"Yeah..as if they were our own."Kakashi hugged him.Menma and Naruto were playing but Menma had no intention in playing. He wanted to scream and cry out loud. He knew that he couldn't tell Naruto.

"Are we staying over?"Naruto asked Menma.

"Yeah we are."Naruto frowned.

"You look sad again..let's play!"Menma decided to play, not wanting to upset Naruto or worry him.Kakashi told him that his parents were in a important trip that they will be back soon. When Naruto turn 13 he started to wonder.

"Uncles...I've been thinking about mom and dad and I miss them."

They both sighed. Menma looked down as they all sat down."You're parents ..are in heaven."Iruka spoke.

Naruto's eyes wide."Wh-What? I don't understand.."

"You may not remember but they died when you were 5."Naruto gave them a confused look.

"...An Uchiha killed them." When Naruto heard Uchiha from Menma's mouth he recalled a short memory. He remembered being in a small dark room and hearing Uchiha said out loud.

"W-Wait .. you mean that time..when we were in that room..th-they.."

"I'm sorry Naruto."Iruka said. Naruto started to tear up and cried.

"We're sorry we didn't tell you..we didn't want you to feel the pain."Kakashi told him.

"What about Menma!"

"...when I left the room I saw mom and dad..I already knew."Menma said trying not to cry.

"Now that you know, remember that you are still alive because of them."Naruto sniffles and wiped his tears.

"Yeah..."Naruto learned that even though his
parents were gone, they were still in his heart.

🐺

🐾