LAST LETTER FOR YOU GRANDMA

• Dedicated to Junre Esquila

Thinking of you was a happy and a sad part now of my life. I spent days of crying, laughing, relieve and other emotions I can’t even figure out.

Your death is one of strange thing- a minute I cry every time I remember that I’ll no longer be able to see you, or hug you anymore; and the next time I laugh because of the funny moments of the past that you shared. For waking up so early just make our breakfast

I can’t thank you enough for being my grandmother. I don’t know how you did it. You faced some incredible challenges that I cannot imagine facing. You worked your hardest to make sure your kids and grandkids would not have to face those challenges. You showed me how a family should be.

I wish I had a magical wand to bring back the time to spend one last hour with you to hug you and to thank you for everything, to say my proper goodbyes and make sure just how much I love you and missing you. If only I had done all that before you left, maybe the pain would be less unbearable.

Grandma you were not just a grandmother who nurtured me as a child.

 I may not be good as you are.

 The lessons you taught me are important lessons that have shaped who I am as a woman today.

I blame myself ASHAMED for not having spent more time with you when you need me the most.  REGRET for not being by your beside to say a last goodbye, to speak my heart's content, to care for you during your last days. If only I could bring back the time, if only I can Grandma. 

 I wish you were here to tell me everything is going to be okay. Just wishing I could hug you one more time, to tell sorry.

 With your passing, I've lost a piece of my existence!!

Love you grandma - I will always treasure the memories I have for you. Thank you for being our hero.  You truly were a special, special woman! You may have passed on, but your memories would always live on within me. I am sure we'd meet some day in another world!!!