one.

"shes just going to hurt you again, eliott!" lucas yelled with anger at his bestfriend.

"lucas, you don't fucking control me and my decisions!" eliott's anger took over before he stormed out of their shared apartment, slamming the door harshly.

the truth is, lucas had fallen for his bestfriend. hes been in love with him for three years now. he wanted to protect eliott with his whole heart and soul. but he made it impossible for lucas when he constantly ran back to lucille.

eliott was perfect in lucas' eyes. how could lucille be so toxic and manipulative to such a beautiful boy?

lucas needed to confess his emotions. and he was going to do it once eliott returned home.

in the meantime, lucas paced nervously around the small apartment. it was a
bad habit he had when any minor
inconvenience happened.

once he heard the frontdoor open, lucas approached eliott, hoping he had calmed down.

before eliott could start speaking, lucas blurted out, "eliott, im in love with you and i di—" eliott cut him off by cupping his face, pulling him into a deep, meaningful kiss.

lucas kissed back immediately. the two boys stayed like this for awhile, until eliott began pulling away, a string of saliva detaching from the two.

eliott laughed awkwardly before staring into lucas' light blue eyes, lucas melting at his gaze.
"i've wanted to do that since you've graduated."

"r-really?" he stuttered, a blush
forming on his cheeks.

"yes, lucas. ive always been in love with you. i never knew how to tell you, i only stayed with lucille because i didn't know how to come to terms with the fact that i fell in love with my bestfriend." eliott spoke quickly, relieved he finally told him about his feelings.

"i-im in love with you too,
eliott. i want to be yours."
lucas spoke quietly, before eliott
pulled the boy into another passionate kiss.

a few months later.

eliott and lucas we're now officially dating, lucille completely out of eliott's life.

he was definitely relieved that he could finally be with the boy he always wanted to be with.

they had came out to their friendgroup, and everyone was extremely accepting and supportive.

the two boys couldn't be happier.

eliott had been hovering the smaller boy, tickling his sides with his freehand, "tell me i love you more and then no more tickles."

lucas squirmed with loud giggles, "please stop! i cant breathe!" he spoke out of breath, a toothy grin on his face.

"baby i already told you—" eliott spoke before lucas shouted, "fine! you love you more." he finally admitted, eliott stopping the tickles. he  sat up and pulled the smaller male onto his lap.

lucas rolled his eyes before ruffling the boys hair, "youre a stupid bitch." he sighed, pecking the boys lips.

"i may be a stupid bitch,
but im your stupid bitch."

AUTHORS NOTE;
hey babies!! this is the first chapter oh whatever, i had inspo from the user @auricnt?
people request a word and they write a story based off the word!! so give me any word yes?