UA unsolved

Sorry everyone, but my WiFi has been cut off these past few days, I've uploaded this using a tim Horton's free WiFi right now, don't worry, I also got something to eat!

It was quite for a second. Before every bleacher started to discuss their options to the other.

The villains seemed to just glance at one another before looking at the one's who had the buzzer. Conveying that they wouldn't mind either way.

The vigilantes talked it out, clearly respecting one another. They nodded here and there. It seemed like they knew each other, albeit barely.

The miscellaneous group all sat in silence, waiting it out. Nothing to really note here.

Now the heroes? They're all about fairness. "All in favor of pressing the button, please raise your hand." Requested nedzu, they could hear him clearly now.

It was a close vote, but they decided to not press the button. That the heroes would have to play it safe.

A short while after that, a count down shown on the screen. 8 seconds before they had to press the button.

At 3 seconds, everyone was at the edge of their seats. Waiting to see who would take that chance.

Finally it was time.

...no one pressed the button.

All was silent. No one moved. No one pressed it. No one wanted to cooperate.

Kittem reappeared with a disappointed expression "Well, that's too bad. I guess I will just have to choose..." She turned around, and started to rummage around in her pockets.

It was all tense and silent. Several people started to kinda regret their choice. Others were just intrigued, wondering what she had in store.

She finally found the remote and pressed a button. She begun pressing buttons purposely. Everyone who had a brain could see she was searching it up.

"What's she doing?" Asked kaminari. the resident Idiot.

Finally, she pulled it up.

                'UA Unsolved'

"Okay, the basic overview is that midoriya and kaminari along with a few other class mates decided to make a channel in their free time. Izuku and kaminari are the host and co-host of the show." She gave an basic overview.

"Cool! Me and midoriya! Partners in crime!" Said kaminari, unfazed.

Midoriya smiled and nodded excitedly at kaminari. Before asking a few questions. "Why would we do that in the first place? What is it even about?"

"Well, probably because you involved yourself with the bakusquad. One day kaminari asked you to do a channel with him. The channel is about unsolved cases and the super natural. You both sometimes visit the places and record you're findings. This is about the funny moments of those videos you made. Also midoriya doesn't believe in ghosts" Kittem explained with a smile.

The teachers nodded. This would help their skills. Toga just thought about how much fun it could be.

The screen opened up to midoriya, it seemed that the cameras footage was night vision.

"Hey there demons, it's me, ya boi." He said looking at nothing with zero amount of fear.

"Wow, when she said you weren't afraid of ghosts, she really meant it" said ochako to midoriya, looking at the screen.