☆Ρяσℓσυgє☆

"Oi, you're that Ling guy, eh? I don't see what girls see in you!"

"Yeah, you're just a random boring guy reading books besides trees!"

"Why are you so popular? We deserve to be more popular than you!"

3 boys were blabbering their mouths with jealousy at the innocent male, 'Ling', who they seem to dislike so much. The innocent boy was sitting in a tree, and grass on the ground.

Yet the young boy didn't flinch, nor seemed to care. He kept reading, not even bothering to look at the three who was fighting him.

"Hey, are you even listening?! This stupid book!"

Out of now where, the bully grabbed the book the boy was holding, throwing it, flying and it went straight to the ground. The bullies smirked and looked at Ling.

The young boy, Ling, didn't say a word. He was looking down at his book which was thrown to the ground.  

His face, showing no emotion.

The other finally spoke, "Ha, what are you gonna do about it? Cry?"

Suddenly, Ling slowly looked up to stare at them. Making the three boys flinch, showing fear in their faces. What the hell! Did they just got intimidated by Ling's eyes?!

And the three bullies didn't ignore the fact that they suddenly felt a dark aura surround them.

If looks could kill, the bullies probably would've been dead due to Ling's stare.

"T-this asshole!" The bully stuttered, but tried to act tough once again, bringing his hand into a fist and tried to punch Ling, but they got interrupted.

"HEY! YOU IDIOTS!"

They all stopped. Trying to figure what the hell happened. But they did.

That one bully turned to point and look, "Can't you see we're bus-?" Then he stopped. And fear took over him.

"H-hey— Isn't that W-wanwan?!"

"S-She has two other male friends who are scary!"

"Not to mention the fact she's c-c-cr-crazy! RUN!" And the bullies quickly ran, not daring to turn back.

The little girl pointed at the bullies, "HEY, YOU DIMWITS GET BACK HERE!" She tried chasing them, but stopped. They're not even worth it anyway. She then let her tongue out at them.

Next, she grabbed the book on the ground and walked to the young boy, and she was smiling. A smile; that shows true kindness.

"Hey, there! I think this belongs to you." She softly held the book to him, waiting for him to grab it. But he did, eventually.

"Thanks..." He replied. 'I could've handled them by my own.' He then thought on his head.

"I'm Wanwan! Nice to meet cha! What about you?" She extended her arm to shake hands with him.

Normally, whenever females talk to him, they just squeal, giggle, and even tries to act flirtatious. Which, of course, annoyed Ling greatly, but he kept calm. Geez, when did those kids learn to do this at an age like that!?

But this one was new, she introduced normally, and she was very sincere. Like she was not a fake.

She was... interesting.