Deer and Doe

I take my gun and I walk behind my dad. Sam is next to me fumbling with the safety lock on her gun. "Oh Sam I told you lift up and pull"

"Really Sab? You know this is a new gun." She says to me

"I know I'm just teasing you you know that" I say saply

        She takes my hand and we walk  into the woods, Mist hitting our guns. I turn over my gun and make sure it's loaded. I feel the familar groove of the ingraving. It says " Sab, BHF"(a/n Best Hunting friend). I hear something and stop. I shh Sam who is blabbing about something. I point my gun and see that it is a big Buck with 9 points of antlers. I set up my gun and pull the trigger. I let my gun release the bullet as if it was a hawk catching prey. I see that the deer has fallen meaning that I hit him right. My dad turns to me and says " Alright  Sab that's a great Buck, A nice big one too." 

        I turn to Sam and I smile she gives me a hug I step back and smile at least she's happy. I go walk over and tag it saying that I will be back for it. We continue walking and get to a  nice field to have lunch on. I pull out  the lunch basket and I made enough for everyone.  For lunch I made Venision and tomato sandwiches on Chibata rolls with Mayo, with potato salad and cookies. As we dug in I was just thinking why Sam came to cheer me up. 

        Whenever I am upset or sad she always takes me hunting. He knows it cheers me up ever since my Uncle Scott taught me. I talk with her about the deer. I  ate the rest of Sandwich. I get up to put my wrapper in the basket. Sam gets up and says to me" I have something to show you, You'll really like it" I tell my dad that I'm taking a walk and started to walk with Sam. I wonder what she wants to show me?