Anime opinions #1

*spoilers for the promised neverland* *bewareeee* *SPOILERS*

If you didn't watch the show I recommend it!

Am I the only one who DOESN'T like tpn theme song?

It just doesn't fit the theme of the show.

I literally can't get into that.

If a show has a good theme song then of course I'm gonna get into the show.

A theme song is supposed to give a brief summary of the show itself (some what). Which is why anime's change the song and the animations (is that the right word?).

The theme song makes it look like they're just a happy group of kids. But the literal first episode a child dies and the rest of the children need to find a way out.

Maybe for the first episode the theme song was supposed to make first time watchers think that it was an innocent show about children. But if that was the case then they would change it to something that describes the show.

AND WHY DO PEOPLE SLEEP ON THE ENDING SONG!

That song actually FITS THE THEME, AND ITS A BOP!

The images in the end makes you think "who are those kids?" Or "are they dead?" or some other questions.

It even includes Slight spoilers about Isabella's past and stuff.

But anywho. The show is still a really good show nonetheless

Season 2 was supposed to come out october 2020 but because of corona it's gonna come out January 2021 (I hate life😖😖🥺)

So like, ion know read the manga Or something. I read the manga on kissmanga.org

If you know another website then comment plz.

Anywho see ya.